1. This forum is in read-only mode.

south park request .dpg

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by reallysecret, Oct 31, 2009.

1. reallysecret

reallysecret Active Member

can someone send me all the seasons in .dpg form plzz? i really luv south park and i wanna watch on my ds

2. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

Season 12:
    Link Password ~ gbatmw_nt

- 1. Tonsil Trouble [53.3MB]
    After having his tonsils removed Cartman contracts HIV, but when he finds out that people no longer care about AIDS he looks for a cure. Kyle finds it ironic that Cartman has AIDS and so Cartman finds a way to give Kyle AIDS to settle the score between them.

- 2. Britney's New Look [61.2MB]
    When the boys try to get Britney Spears' picture, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.

- 3. Major Boobage [61.1MB]
    A South Park homage to the 1981 film Heavy Metal, the boys are trying to get Kenny off the latest drug craze. Meanwhile Cartman tries to hide all the cats he can in his attic as there has been a ban on owning cats.

- 4. Canada On Strike! [68.7MB]
    The head of the World Canadian Bureau leads the country into a long and painful strike and the responsibility of brokering a settlement rests with the boys.

- 5. Eek, a Penis! [55.6MB]
    While Mrs. Garrison is off trying to find a way to become the man she always intended to be, Cartman is put in charge of an inner city classroom.

- 6. Over Logging [57.3MB]
    One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the Internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some Internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

- 7. Super Fun Time [64.2MB]
    While the kids are on an educational field trip to a living museum, Cartman forces Butters to sneak away from the class to go to the amusement center located next door.

- 8. The China Probrem [56.5MB]
    Cartman must confront the Chinese alone while the American people are haunted by the memory of recent tragic events. Also, Stan, Kenny, Kyle, Jimmy and Clyde campaign for justice for their sexually assaulted friend.

- 9. Breast Cancer Show Ever [57.9MB]
    Wendy is fed up with Cartman's antics when he makes fun of her report on breast cancer, and challenges him to a fight.

- 10. Pandemic [59.0MB]
    While the world struggles to contain an epidemic of epic proportions, the boys find a way to make money off of it.

- 11. Pandemic 2: The Startling [67.4MB]
    The sequel to the episode, "Pandemic".

- 12. About Last Night... [63.6MB]
    While the country celebrates the outcome of the election, the new President-elect catches everyone off guard when he arrives at the White House prematurely.

- 13. Elementary School Musical [58.0MB]
    The boys realize they are no longer the coolest kids in school, while Stan realizes he could lose Wendy if he doesn
    [/quote]

3. reallysecret

4. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

not in dpg-format, but you can convert yourself:
    http://serienjunkies.org/?cat=65 all files have german and english audio.

5. reallysecret

um my coms really weak so it cant convert so i need the .dpg files plz 1-12 i got 12 so far

6. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

if you google it, you get some good results

7. reallysecret

tryd it didnt get any results plox i need 2-11 and 13 seasons plox