1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sources for Manga for Kindle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantome92, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

so eventually i'm getting a kindle, and want to put manga on it as well as some "regular" books. now i know there are several programs out there that you can use to convert scans so that they can be read, but are there any sites that offer already formatted translated manga? the selection amazon has is complete shit. i mostly read horror/thriller (death note, hellstar remina, hellsing, higurashi), but willing to look into different kinds

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Batoto iirc has a download function, there are some sites that offfer that, you could google them y'know?

3. Lephantome92

i have, as a matter of fact, been searching diligently, just seem to keep coming up dry. plus, sometimes lesser-known sites can have better/easier formats.

i wish manga fox had a way of bulk downloading instead of needing to go and save image-by-image, but if that's the best option, then that's what'll need to suffice
    Post Merge: [time]1363660329[/time]
    anyone have any personal experience with domdomsoft's manga downloader?

4. Lephantome92

well, i tried the manga downloader i linked earlier, and it so far seems to work very well. so, now i just need recommendations of titles. stuff i've liked and read so far: trigun, hellsing, higurashi, hellstar remina, and akikan. if you don't know any similar titles in those genres, i'm willing to try other genres, too

5. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

hmm, you are to green for aria, but i still recomend it, go for samurai x and futher works from the same author, you could also consider manwha, say ID, King of Hell, Yureka, there is Dance in the vampire bund, blame works too, baroque, roland the forgotten king, if you are onto mainstream go for natruto/bleach/one piece/fairy tail, other manwha i recomend is ubel blatt, the breaker and the breaker new waves, there is kenji and kenichi the strongest disciple.