1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Soulsilver Togepi Egg

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mikeac, Sep 13, 2009.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Okay, my brother already downloaded SS before me, and he is at the part after the Violet City Gym. I told him to pick up the Egg at the Pokemon center after elm calls, because I've played Silver. The only problem is, he cant find the professors aide anywhere! Can you help him? I think you are supposed to get Rock Smash, but I cant remember where it is...

2. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

you have to talk with a fat guy after olivine city

Post Merge: [time]1252805333[/time]
    sorry its violet city,go left of violet city and exit the city,then you keep going straight and talk to a fat guy there

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

thanks, but what about the togepi egg?!

4. nemesis11

do you have the egg?
    Post Merge: [time]1252805800[/time]
    you have to show the egg to professor elm

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

my bro gave the mysterious egg to elm, but then after beating the violet gym, he got a call, and i remember on silver i get the togepi egg after wards, but its not there. I read a pokemon silver walkthru and it said to go to the pokemon center, but its not there

6. nemesis11

just serch on the pokemon center,i think there is a professor elms aid

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The aide is in the PokeMart.

8. nemesis11

oh ok my mistake
    Post Merge: [time]1252806336[/time]
    do you know how to get to kanto?there is a girl blocking the way,she says something in japanese i dont undestand a thing,what do i have to do?

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Thanks! Dumb remake changes everything. I didn't pay attention to serebii, because the last time i checked, i clicked on a pic that showed how to get it but by accident. Stupid short term memory... :p