1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Soulsilver patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mattycollis, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattycollis

mattycollis New Member

Hey, theres probably a million fourms for this but i can't be bothered to go through them all, sorry bout that, but i was just wondering if anyone has managed to make a patch to stop the freezing on pokemon soulsilver? im asking cos its really bugging me now, i must have lost an hour and a bit to this freezing! also i don't know how to use a patch if anyone even makes one?!? so can someone make / find a tutorial to show me cos i can't find one... i use an R4 card if it helps :)

thanks x

2. vince995

vince995 Well-Known Member

me too, my pokemon heart gold is also freezing, any one know how to stop this thing... ( my ds is R4 )

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

If a patch is being worked on, then a patch to get around the Anti-Piracy will be released in time. Be patient please. Also in future post threads related to technical help in the Technical help board. There is also a sticky in there related to the Anti-Piracy. Please search for a thread similar to what you are thinking before you create a new thread.

4. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

Hopefully SOON, there will be a patch for both HG/SS cause this game needs the patch badly.
    ..... cause the game is worth it.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Dunno if this should be in here...

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yet you can scroll all the way down here to post this?

Moved and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.