1. This forum is in read-only mode.

soulsilver help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sp-ky, Sep 17, 2009.

1. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

1.how can I make eevee evolve to leafeon and glaceon and magnemite to magnezone without trade?
    2. where can I teach moves that have been forgotten?

2. stupapro34

stupapro34 Member

I'm pretty sure as of now the only way to get those eevee evolutions and magnezone is by trading or hacking them in.
    The next tutor you'll meet is in Blackthorn City. In this house, you will find the Move Deleter, Move Relearner and this man who will teach your Pokémon one of three attacks depending on what they are. The only Pokémon that can learn these moves are the starters from each region and their evolutions and only when they have reached a certain level of happiness

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

you cant evolve eevee in soulsilver or magnetron w/out trading b/c those are D/P exclusives. You can only catch D/P pokemon by using Sinnoh March, headbutt, and the bug catching compitetion after the National Dex and Indigo Plateau.

4. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

when will the sinnoh and hoenn appear ?
    Post Merge: [time]1253261030[/time]
    do I have have the move relearner something in return, If so what and where do I get it

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It's impossible to evolve Magneton in HG/SS. It requires criteria that aren't available in that game (namely, a level up at Coronet). Same thing goes with Leafeon and Glaceon.

As for Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon, after you get the National Dex you can tune your radio in to a Hoenn-themed station on Wednesdays and a Sinnoh-themed station on Thursdays. This makes various pokemon from those regions available for capture in the next battle (or at least gives a chance of them appearing).

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You can check serebii for the list of hoenn and sinnoh pokemon you can catch, but its very limited. You still can use headbutt and the Bug Catching contest. Also, I heard some areas have been updated to sinnoh/hoenn pokemon, like routes 47/48. You can also get hoenn starter pokemon by talking to Steven in Silph Co. after beating Red and Kanto Starters in Prof Oaks lab after getting 16 badges.