1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SoulSilver Crashing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Skochito, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skochito

Skochito Member

:-\ Is there a fix for the game crash when you leave Mr. Pokemon's house... I can open the PokeGear just fine, but it seems to crash there all the time...

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Please check this thread for more information. ----> http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36094.0

And read this. -----> http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36511.0

3. westside619

westside619 Active Member

(This post isn't a fix!) Re: SoulSilver Crashing

Yeah somehow I can't play it either. I haven't read the 2,050,190 pages about why people's games be freezin', but Imma try and keep this short for it's a record of my account with SoulSilver on a M3DSReal (ver. 4.7h X).

Simply put, I can't play it. It won't load, gives me this black screen, and even after patching and decrypting it won't work, while later realizing the decryption part was on meant for emulators. I think it was even worse as it didn't even pass the M3 loading screen. Even with the cheat enabled for no black screens does my game freeze to a black screen. I just wanted to put that out there in case any Mods or others were wondering what happens when played on a M3DSReal, which quite frankly it just doesn't for me.

Also please don't shoot the messenger. \\(>o>)

4. b.timmer

b.timmer Active Member

is it an idea to put the text of the english version into the jap version? cuz jap version works good?
    just an idea, i dont know if its possible since i dont know anything about patching and fixing stuff

5. dj-husky

dj-husky Member

b.timmer i would never have thought of that!

but... if its that obvious im sure it would have been done already.

6. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

There are English patches, you just gotta look for them.

7. westside619

westside619 Active Member

The idea is to get a usable working US version, so if you wanna work with Pokemon no matter what then by all means go get the Japanese version and patch it for English. Otherwise, we wait for a patch for the US version. Also, and it's quite clear with other games but I'm unsure for Pokemon games, Japanese and US titles can't usually link for squat. (Prove me wrong if I am though. ;D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.