1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Soul Bubbles - Really like this, but......

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Abbafan1972, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

Really loving this game, the graphics are nice and requires skilful use of the stylus.

The only niggle I have with this game, is to perform certain functions like cutting a bubble or drawing a new one, you have to press one of the directional keys, which are on the left hand side of the DS. It's a bit difficult if your left handed like me and hold your stylus with your left hand. It's a shame you can't change this, so you can use the A,B,X,Y buttons on the other side.

2. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

Are you sure that you can't swap them? Or are the A,B,X and Y buttons not used AT ALL?

I can't see a game that uses the D-Pad being able to only use the D-Pad and not the face buttons.

EDIT: Just booted mine up, and you can use A,B,X,Y and the D-Pad at the same time. They both perform the same functions, and you don't need to set it to left or right handed.

Did you just gather that you HAD to press the D-Pad, because the instructions told you to? A,B,X and Y do work. =]

3. Abbafan1972

My bad. [​IMG]. I guess I just assumed you had to use the directional keys, as that what it shows on the screen, didn't try the other keys to be honest.

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

If that doesn't work, maybe check the options? Most DS games I know allows you to switch the setting to left handed. !! that reminds me, this is a DS game isnt it?

Moved

5. Abbafan1972

Yes it does work with the other keys. And yes it's a DS game.

Thanks.