1. This forum is in read-only mode.

sonys good and their specialty: bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3dd13, Sep 24, 2008.

1. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

ok psp=good. limited functionality=bad. custom firmware=good. sony not approving=bad. playing emulated psx and psp iso=good. piracy=bad. see where im going? please reply!

2. what's there to say? Of course sony doesn't support custom firmware
    If they did, they could be held legally responsible?

And I doubt you dumped those psp and psx iso's from your own gaming library, so its not suprising that no gaming companies support piracy

3. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

to be honest... yes i did

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PSP is hardly sony's speciality...

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

The PS2 would be. And don't you fanboys dare come to me with the PS3. :p

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

nope, the PS2 isn't either. Their speciality is digital video.

7. yeah, but they really had it good with the ps2

8. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

wondering one thing, why must we compare different game systems? to me if you have them great, enjoy them, but why compare, and fight which is better, yes there will be a favourited one, but either way for me, any systems good, just they're not all perfect. like 360 and ps3 THEIR BOTH PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING TOO ME, and there's no point on saying which is better, either way their good systems.

9. well stated, but we all LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to take things for granted ^_^

10. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

i meant that screwing things up is their specialty, not the psp...

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, like TVs. Bravia.. Not really, their products are really good.

12. Quintafeira12

Quintafeira12 Active Member

Just one point.
    Even though I have a PS3 getting a thicker layer of dust every single day since last Christmas when I got it, and even though I prefer to play my my Ds emulator or almost every single one my gf's Wii games over my PSP, PS2 or PS3, I would hate knowing that Sony gave up on making game stations.
    Yes, their speciality is in fact other wares more like digital video or Tv sets, but still, I would feel awfully weird if they just discontinued Playstation. (Even though I forced my brother to stop asking my parents for those, wasn't for him, I'd be playing the following megamen Z and Pokemon legit.)