1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Colors [DS] My Playthrough

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Dec 19, 2010.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Hmmm...Wait, is this right? Do I post a sonic playthrough under...Nintendo? I mean, the game IS technically nintendo only!

ahh, what the hell. I’m doing it anyways. This is, I, playin' sonic colors DS over no$gba (hm, go figures)

I only got tropical resort act 1 & 2 and for some strange reason wisp planet act 2; it’s my fav level on that game. You’ll see that I uploaded that level before the other two.

Now, help me out and watch my playthrough I would really appreciated it. Lord knows that it doesn’t have any views. LOL
    …Wait, no LOL! This isn’t anything to laugh about, I can pretty much run every level with relative ease and still I get no love, man!

Tropical resort: Act 1
    Tropical resort: Act 2
    Wisp Planet: Act 2

Stay tune for more...I guess.
    By the way, I won't update this thread one video at a time, I'll make sure I uploaded a few more levels before actually updating this thread.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Can you go any faster than in all of the other Sonic games? I don't want to spend more than 30 seconds on a level, which I had to on every single one on every single other Sonic game (which is why I never finished them or played more than two levels).

3. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Sorry, for taking so long to answer...Just had to find the right words to say...Er...I mean, write.
    LOL
    I can't tell if you're messing with me or just being serious...But anyways, I have to say: no! It impossible to beat a stage in less than 30 seconds (not counting those special levels) Unless you're freakishly good at the game; which I'm not.

Sonic Rush 1 & 2, Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colors all use the turbo-boost gauge thingamabob; which can make Sonic run a bit faster than usual and can run through enemies. I think those games are the fastest Sonic can run in, I could be wrong though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dieheart Sonic fan, but I do think his games are pretty straight. But you really should consider playing more than just the first two level, dude. I mean, the first two levels; those aren't exactly the hard stages...and who knows, you'll might find yourself liking it, hmmmm?

The possibilities are endless.

4. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Unless you are talking about the crazy shortcuts, glitches and other cheap stuff in the adventure series, its impossible to beat a stage on 30 seconds on any sonic game.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Sonic 1 says hi.