1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classical Collection Hepl

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by twilight24, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilight24

twilight24 Active Member

Hey im running into a bit a problem I cant seem to play it on my r4i sdhc w/ 1.18 version i keep getting an error code do you know why and what i can do to fix it? Thanks for helping ^^

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

As far as I know, there is not patch for this game.

It will not be fixed on the R4 for a while, so you'll have to wait for the patch or you'll have to wait for the firmware to be updated.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

This should explain everything.

R4 originals and clones are starting to become very incompatible with newer games, with AP that nobody wants to crack for R4 people. I highly suggest upgrading to either a CycloDS or an Acekard 2.1i. Both are very reliable and have few to no issues with newer games.

About the game its self: Sonic Classic Collection is kind of choppy and doesn't work very well. I suggest getting the jEnesis emulator for your DS and just getting the original games out of the Sega Genesis section on the site.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

That topic has the most info on it. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. I haven't kept up with it for the past few days, but if I remember correctly, there is no patch for it, and the cards it works on are ones which have had firmware updates.

The game is technically a DSi Enhanced game, while it doesn't have any DSi Enhanced features, it was still developed with the DSi SDK. This will alone makes it problematic on most cards. Including the R4 and it's clones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.