1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood (E)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by yoitzronald, Sep 24, 2008.

1. yoitzronald

yoitzronald New Member

If i play the Europe version will i be able to switch to US version with the same save file?

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I dont think so. Ive tried to do that in the past with Bleach DS and it didnt work.

3. urcent

urcent Member

hey do you know how to play Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood on the r4 ds?

4. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,10365.0/topicseen.html

It seems to work....

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

On some games using the same save works.

6. nintendokid

nintendokid New Member

when i downloaded it it says cant acsess save file same with grid racing

7. anandjones

Update your firmware at http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/ for flashcart, or change save type for emulator.

8. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

sorry this is off topic, but just a quick question. Why is the rom not available for download any longer? Tried to get it but it said it has been removed. Any ideas? where could I get it?

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'd think the message on the site is self-evident, if it isn't then you don't deserve to know. -.-

10. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

hehe.. touche
    you know what I mean though

11. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

On-topic, some games work and some games don't, a majority of them don't. I think it's because of a format error... in other words the date of a US game is MM/DD/YY, EU games are DD/MM/YY. I don't think it understands what to do in this case. I have heard of a save game converter, just don't know whether they exist. Worth a try though.

12. anandjones

Yes, there's a save converter at http://www.shunyweb.info/ works great.

13. Assi9

Assi9 Active Member

Re: Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood (E) Save

Do you know what the save type is to get it to save in the no$gba emulator? Seems like I've tried them all. The only place that listed it as 512 (64) Eeprom didn't work with that setting. The game loads up fine but has a problem when you click a place to save then you get the warning to turn off the DS and replace the cartridge or some crap. There has to be some people playing this in the emulator, any help appreciated.

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please don't hijack topics, check the technical help section, there are plenty of topics about Sonic there.

15. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

u keep saying to update the firm wire but its the game which is not working i downloaded the game from another website it works fine (for example spore US) i downloaded it from another website and it works fine

16. anandjones

It needs to be unpacked and edited with a updated Arm 7 file for flashcarts like R4.