1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and knuckles

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dragneon007, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I know the games are now avaliable for download on the wii shop channel, but... I rather just get this rom on my wii with my modded wii, but does anyone here know if the sonic and knuckles ROM would work on the sega genesis emulator on my wii? or would I have to actually get the VC version rom instead of the original rom?
    I'm asking this because I know that the original was a expansion cartridge and I'm not sure if anyones tried playing the original rom on there modded wii.

Thanks again.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Just try it out. I believe the Sonic and Knuckles game here comes with all the possible combination (like you said, it was a stand alone game and an expansion for the other sonic games).

You won't lose anything by just trying (even points, since majority of Retro roms are less than 50MB). And you can do it just as easy as anyone here can :) even easier since not all of us have modded Wiis.

3. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I would if i could, but I can't download anything yet. since it's not my computer I'm on lol but heres another question maybe you DS owners can answer for me.

I read here
    https://www.romulation.org/Retro/Sega_Genesis_-_Mega_Drive/Sonic_and_Knuckles.7z.html/
    "Wow, this game is awesome, glad I found a Emulator for my DS so I could play it"
    What emulator would this work on? I have JenesisDS I don't have a flashcart yet, but I'm praying I will someday lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.