1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Something wrong with my micro sdha?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by girlsjustwant2havefun, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlsjustwant2havefun

girlsjustwant2havefun Active Member

I am a virgin when it comes to Rom gaming and I'm not real tech savvy, but I can follow instructions well, so if anybody can tell me what to try I would appreciate it!

I have a Cyclods Evolution, the T-Flash USB it came with, and I also have a Sandisk 4gb SDHC I purchased separately. I'm trying to get started by first downloading the newest version of Firmware from the manufacturer's site. I am using jzip for my files (don't know if that matters). When I look for my T-Flash under devices on my computer, it shows it being on the E: drive under devices with removable storage, but everytime I try to use it I get a pop up that says "Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (E:)". I HAVE the Micro SDHC card IN the T-Flash. Am I doing something wrong??? Is the T-Flash just not reading my Micro sd??? Somebody please help me, I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to get through the first step!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

has it worked before? If not, I think the problem might be that the microSD reader is not compatible with SDHC cards, I beleve someone else has found this to be the case in a previous thread

3. girlsjustwant2havefun

girlsjustwant2havefun Active Member

Everything is brand new. You would think if the Cyclods Evolution is able to work with the SDHC card so would the flashdrive it comes with! ::) I just assumed it would. I guess I'll try to get my hands on a different flashdrive. Thanks for the heads up!

4. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Whats thisĀ  ???

i have a 4gb mirco sd hc card and it works fine

so that isn't the problem just to let you know...

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the microsd is fine, the microsd reader that comes with the cyclods isn't always.

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

oh i didn't read properly ::) , i guess its faulty then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.