1. This forum is in read-only mode.

somebody help me!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Norberto50, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Norberto50

Norberto50 New Member

In January I bought in the USA for my son a Dsi, in Brazil I bought a R4i gold, everything working good, lowered games of the romulation, everything worked correctly, coincidence or no, after installing a called game Mario Basket, my son it showed me that it didn't get more to play and worse it is not gotten no more to enter in any function of the apparel, every time that i try to access the menu, pictures, or other application any, it shows up a black screen speaking that produced press Power (to turn off) and to try again. I live in Brasil and up to now nobody got to solve the problem and they always ask me if I made some updating, I didn't do! my boy 10 years old, maybe have done, or I finish installed game might have done some updating. Does anybody can me help ! have some way of to do some reset or to return for the original? I thank if somebody solves that problem. Thank you (desperate father:).Sry my english, because i dont speak well and i used traslation program.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It sounds like your DSi has been updated to the 1.4 Firmware.
    You will need a flashcart that supports 1.4. I'm not sure if the R4i Gold does or not.

3. Norberto50

Norberto50 New Member

The problem is not the flashcard, the Dsi that the doesn't answer any command, it is alone in the black screen with erro warning, I would like some program or some idea to return to the original firmware or that worked again.

Thank you for answering.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If your flashcard is not in the DSi, does the DSi work correctly?

5. Norberto50

Norberto50 New Member

no , not open , only erro message :'( (black video with erro to press power boton.

6. Deviluchiha

Deviluchiha Active Member

did ur son or anyone else drop the DSi, because maybe it could be an internal problem or something related to that, but now that i look at the first post, u said that the DSi stopped working after it had a game downloaded and used on the DSi, maybe that game was a virus that infected the DSi (if its true, i didnt even know that it was possible 0.0 )

7. Norberto50

Norberto50 New Member

the dsi didn't fall in the ground, maybe it is a virus, if somebody has some idea posts here.