1. This forum is in read-only mode.

some sh** faced sore loser

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nbadell, Nov 24, 2009.

1. nbadell

nbadell Well-Known Member

i just got the new naruto game, shippuden 3, ad i was playing online aginst some dude named richa. i lost the first round, and by time te secod round came by, i had gotten used to the laggs, and beat him. then the ass hole disconnected before i the score could be tallied.
    is their anyone who wants to fight me that doesnt turn the game off when the loose?? if so, post friend codes.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD welcome to online, people love to disconnect

3. nbadell

nbadell Well-Known Member

its so infuriating...it makes me not wanna play online. the should have made a system that automatically gives the person who didnt disconnect point, and dock the points of those who do...

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Some games do that i think

be glad it was a 30 second match and not a sports game where it could be awhile

5. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

As Sylar said, "Welcome to the Online World". I personally don't mind losing at all...if anything if you can take a loss, you're the better winner.

I get a bit pissed when people disconnect online (I battle very often in Pokemon online), but when thye isconnect it makes me feel like I got under their skin and made them run home.

6. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

I'm playing COD online but if you give me the full name of that game, then i'll download it.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i enjoy getting on that poptropica game only to steal people's outfits and challenge them to games only to disconnect 6 seconds into it.....

i believe it's mainly little kids playing it......so i get a kick out of it and imagine how they react to it!!!

but on a real game.....i would never do that to someone whether i lost or not.

8. ImLeelorp

ImLeelorp Guest

Ace, youre odd.

COD isnt too good lol.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah.........i know!! XD

i only get on there like once a year if that!

i don't have wifi and my wii usb ports don't use internet for some reason.........but i would play online all of the time, and people would probably disconnect before a battle were over if i were playing SSBB!.........sometimes!

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I guess this ain't like mario kart-unless you DC in a certain way the DC'er loses, winner get's none however.

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

this is like the same thing in SSBB, either they cling to the edge the whole time, or they disconnect after you beat them...
    its kinda hard to play at your best, because all of the online games that i know of on the wag have major lags except Mario cart wii. is thee a way to get past these annoying lags.

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I remember when some idiot tried logging off during duel with me on Metin 2 ::)
    God, this game sucks :p

13. ReidKH

ReidKH Guest

Whats Metin 2?

14. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

thats why we use friend codes but even for me someone challenged me and disconnected several times i had it and erased the friend code telling the person to play right if not don't come back....disconnecting can be disrespect but it can also mean that that other person cannot take a loss or is afraid to play for real

15. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Or he/she has a crappy connection

16. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

i doubt it just before the end
    that happens to me when i play different games
    they just cant lose can they
    its so anooying

17. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I remember my embarassing DC on YGO5D's
    I did a first turn synchro summon Nitro Warrior...
    Then my father turn off the wireless router >.<

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Lol
    just really hate it when people disconnect even if they didnt do it on purpose. because on games like cod if its 2 people or the host i think and they disconnect u have to connect 2 wi-fi again and then search for a game which takes ages with cod for ds