1. This forum is in read-only mode.

some secret from FF X(i dunno if u still want it or not^^)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by l1s4zz, Dec 8, 2009.

1. l1s4zz

l1s4zz Member

how to open nemesis??
    first u must catch 10 monster in each area and defeated all normal monster in each area and then defeated all monster in species/area conquest and original after that all mission u do go to arena and prepare yourself coz nemesis is unlockable^^

unlockable yojimbo
    go to dungeon where faith is stoled and u will be meet a demon name yojimbo,defeated him and move forward to the teleport warp choice to chamber of fyth and yojimbo will ask u thats u need him service??he will told u the cost will be 250000 gil..always bargain half price +1 gill like example if he said 250000 gill told him 125001 always bargain with halh from the price and dont forget plus 1 gil until he said 205000 u bargain 200000 and tada..he will accept it^^

unlockable magus sister
    catch all demon in MT.gagazet and then back to arena in calm lands.aas a reward u will get BLOSSOM CROWN,next go to remiem temple in calm land after u defeated spathi,
    belgemine will give u FLOWER SCEPTER and after u defeat all aeon in remeim temple use the blossom crown and the flower scepter at the backdoor for open itand yup u unlock it again^^

secret place
    airship coordinat :
    baaj temple x:14 y:60(find union knight lulu and anima here^^)
    sanubia desert X:15 Y:41 (find ascalon tidus here^^)
    omega ruins x:74 y:36(fight with ultima weapon dont forget to stole item^^ and find sphere here)
    besaid falls x:31 y:73 (find dragoon lance kihmari here^^)
    mi-l'hen ruins x:34 y:58 (find sonar rikku here^^)
    battle site X:42 Y:57(find phantom bangle for lulu here^^)

Well i still have plenty secret from all games and the one of them is FF X that i have stopped play it 2 years ago i think^^so i want to shared my experienced with u all^^
    ENJOY IT.i will give more secret again in FF X but for now i want to see how you express my thread plss dont be hastitate for give me comment^^

2. supervenice

supervenice Member

wow the good ol' days......cool thread......

hey do u know things like this from ff 12...cud u post it!!thnx!!

3. l1s4zz

l1s4zz Member

thx here is some secret again in FF X
    there is a place that only can be open with password this all secret u can find it in ALbhed but u cant read it^^ so i will tell u the password^^:
    GODHAND-u will go to mushroom rock road u can find the greatest weapon for rikku
    VICTORIOUS-u can go inside secret area in besaid ruins.climb the tree and u will get armor victorious^^
    and the last is MURASAME-another secret area in besaid ruins u will find murasame auron (ability = cost 1 MP)

location of jecht's sphere :
    1. macalania forest after fight with spherimorph
    2. besaid village beside temple
    3. S.S liki at besaid's bridge
    4. luca stadium basement lv A
    5. mi-ihen highroad (south old road)
    6. auron's sphere : mushroom rock road at cliff
    7. moonflow south wharf
    8. thunder plains south section
    9. macalania woods south section
    10. Braska's sphere : Mt gagazet (mountain trail)

get jecht's shot :
    find a ball in SS.winno dock,press circle(O) and u will get challange for training..after u finish that training u can get the marvelous jecht's shot^^

wanna get wakka and rin on the aurochs??
    there is a way to get wakka in your tim after yevon cup tourney is end and u just have to pay 1 gil for the contract^^.first u must win the tourney with defeat luca goers and unlockable play it in your save point,then make your level to max,when u in cid's ship after home destroyed go to wakka and press square like u want recruit people.and TADA wakka status blitz will be shown up and u must coz 1 gil for a play @@ XD..wakka can more good play than tidus XD~~~
    now lets recruit Rin at travel agent al bhed at the same times and she is in one of the main road^^

overdrive without investment^^
    u can overdrive with quick without lost many HP..just open information panel and choice demon code but first u must certain that u already active overdrive mode has been equip then what u must do is just stand there and receive damage.u will lost many HP in your screen but when u back to battle screen your HP and MP still fresh i mean still full ^^