1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Some mother fucker stole and ate my chocolate bar.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stevo11185, Sep 21, 2007.

1. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

Today i was at school and didn't fancy lumping around a bag of food. So what i did was leave it in the kitchen area closed up. then when i came back to get my lunch my bag was open and my chocolate bar had been eaten. So i went into the common room (area where 6th form people sit) and ask very clearly who ate my chocolate bar. The coward didn't answer. However i was wondering what i should do.

I think that if i find out who did it I'm going to get really angry with them. However i really want to find out who did it and teach them a lesson. What do you think i should do? do you think it would be a good idea to set up a trap to find out who done it. I know for sure that it wasn't anyone in my year because they all know me and they are not greedy mother fuckers.

The new kids have came in and i know its one of them. Do you think its advisable for me to catch them. What should i do to them? beat them up or report them with evidence to the headteacher and get them chucked out.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I think you're overreacting. I have to share an entire kitchen including fridge and freezer with 6 other people all the time. you just put up with it.

3. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

Thats not the point. The point is that i don't go round eating peoples food and i expect other people not to do that too. its a school not a dorm or anything. But i think that something should happen to them or they will think they can get away with it again and they will continue doing that to other people unless someone stops them.

4. joel791e

joel791e New Member

put a trap in the bag ;D

5. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

Come in the next day with another lunch with another chocolate bar, but make sure it's sweetened with maltitol......If it gets swiped again, let's just say that the culprit will make themselves known.

......>.>;

6. 60fps

60fps Member

Yeah, a chocolate laxative is the perfect thing.

7. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

get the chocolate poisoned next time... :eek: :eek: :eek: you won't get to it too, but...