1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Some goons beat me up for being a gamer!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It happened a few hours ago, as I left for home. I was waiting for my ride at PhilCOA (somewhere here in the Philippines) when this red van stopped in front of me. The doors opened & three men wearing ski masks came out. Everything happened so fast as one of them hit me on the head with a lead pipe, everything turned black as I passed out.

Then, I woke up in the middle of a vast field in what looks like the middle of nowhere. My head was aching & my belongings were taken it seems, leaving just the clothes I was wearing. I tried to get my bearings & decided to walk towards the sound of what seemed like vehicles passing by to my right. I felt something wet dripping from the back of my head so I brushed my fingers on my head to see what it could have been, to my horror, I felt a soft painful spot where the wetness was coming from & as I take my hand back to confirm my suspicions the sight of blood dripping from my hand made things clearer to me, I was abducted, robbed & beaten by those masked men.

Upon reaching this conclusion, I now realize I have suckered you in with this little tale of mine, so before things get any worse, I just like to tell you..... April Fools!

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You have a flaw in this story.

They did not beat you up for being a gamer.

They beat you up randomly.

Just saying.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I hoped the title & the beginning of the story would give it away.

4. hazynighthawk

hazynighthawk Well-Known Member

lol how would you be typing to us right now. haha youd prolly be checking yourself into the hospital =p

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

its unlikely to be beaten in philcoa and dont get any help its very crowded and a city hall is near there last time i was there there are many polices but really i thought that was true...
    but here in philippines i dont feel any spirit of april fools day

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Okay, epic fail then, you guys took the story too seriously :(

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I immediately saw it as an aprils fool, so good job. :p

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Because the point of the april fool's joke is to be deceived at one point. :)

9. Bjornjet

Bjornjet Active Member

lol, almoust thought it was real XD
    good joke

10. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Skipped to the end as soon as you said passed out :D

11. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

sounds quite real, if it wasn't for the fact that i wasn't thinking straight today i would have known. but ya got me ;D

12. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

if thats true ill be so EMOTIONAL

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Since it's almost April 3 here now I night as well lock this up. Until next year guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.