1. This forum is in read-only mode.

some games not working on flash card

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by plaingal, Jan 7, 2015.

1. plaingal

plaingal Member

Hello all, I got my R4 card for dsi last year, I am trying to add games onto it for the first time myself. Some of the games will not work and other games will work on it .The firmware is up to date. Any ideas why this is? I have looked in many forums here but cannot see the answer. Not sure either how to upload a picture of my R4 card.

2. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

you aren't trying to put .rar files on your card, are you?

3. plaingal

plaingal Member

Nope. :) .NDS file. I downloaded 5 games from here and can only get 3 of them to work

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You need to at least have 10 posts, posted in the forum for the feature to unlock. It's a spam countermeasure mind you. To post pictures, you need to first upload it to a free photo sharing site (one that require subscription is also possible), such as Tinypic or Imgur or whatever your choice of site might be. Once you do that, you'll receive a BBCode auto generated by that site. Simply copy it and paste it with your post using the format;

Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Example:

Code:
    [IMG]http://tinypic.com/abcdefg[/IMG]
    Of cause, try to keep the image size moderate, if it's too big, it will not only load longer for some people with slower internet connection, but also will be inconvenient to view.

5. plaingal

plaingal Member

Oh, Okay. Thanks I will try and get it uploaded soon