1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Some games i download and start on my NDS [R4] can't be played.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by supermoney, May 15, 2010.

1. supermoney

supermoney Member

Hee,

I need help with something. I try to download some games, i looked for them and there they are. I download them, turn the Flashcart in my R4 cart, then i turn my NDS on, start the game, but if i start one of those games, i've got a white screen. [ I think it's screen? But i'm not sure .. You know what i mean. ]

What is the problem, and can i play the game later if i got the problem and fix the problem?

Thank you ..

[ Sorry for my terrible or horrible English. I hope you will understand it .. ]

2. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

First things first, what R4 do you have? Look on the box you got it from for a web address, post it here. If you don't have the box write what it says on the actual cart.

If this is happening with all games, I'll hazard a guess you either haven't got the firmware on the cart, or you aren't unrarring the files (www.rarlabs.com)

3. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Probably just need to update your Firmware. Did you read the Common Issues thread?

[edit] damn typos :p

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not likely.

It's most likely the compatibility of the R4 which just about sucks beyond any other cart I have owned...

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Depends on the R4. Everything other than the original seems to fit that though.

7. ShinsenX

ShinsenX New Member

Re: Some games i download and start on my NDS [R4] can\'t be played.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=41525.0
    That is if you have the original r4
    Post Merge: [time]1273956139[/time]
    link broken
    go to gbatemp.com and find wood firmware