1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Some CSO/ISO's not showing up on memory stick?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Mar 20, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I've put a few ISO/CSO's in my ISO folder on my memory stick and when I go to check to see if they are they for me to play. it doesn't show? Any ideas on a fix?

HoustonTX224

And to think I was supposed to be sitting and enjoying gaming and March Madness...lol Still watching and Googling...lol

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I also want to know this. I put FF2 CSO on it doesnt show up aswell as Loco Roco 2 ISO

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Details about your CFW you are using will help.

4. lewis9191

I'm using 5.00 m33-6, Sorry for the thread high-jack

5. houstontx224

not sure if this helps but, 4.01 M33-2

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

If youve put it on your stick then it should be there.Look at the free space left before and after you try,that normally tells you for sure if its on.

7. houstontx224

It shows that the space on memory stick has been used but, the game is nowhere to be found.

8. lewis9191

Same

9. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

is it in the ISO folder?

10. lewis9191

HERP DERP> OF COURSE

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It should show up as long as the file is not corrupt and the game is a PSP game.

Are you sure the file isn't corrupted?

12. houstontx224

I just redownloaded the CSO and it worked.maybe it was corrupt. Any idea on an easy way for me to update form 4.01 M33-2 to something more up to date? All the " how to " ways to update seem way too much..has to be an easier way for a noob like me..lol Appreciate al lyour help. Thanks.

13. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

You must be a noob because 5.00m33-4 (at the very least) is included with the flashing utility anyway.Just stick the update folder containing the newer firmware in the game folder and run each one until you get to the newest/one you want.