1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Soma Bringer

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Ichigo Tenshou, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

Hi guys I Love the game Soma Bringer its a good rpg game.
    My Character is Einatz if i spelled it correctly and im level 28.

The Music In Soma Bringer reminds me of final fantasy 12 music.

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Is this post supposed to be about our opinions on soma? Personally I dislike this game, because the cut scenes are so long and unskippablr and the storyline sucks. I also dislike the battle concept

3. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

The only draw on this game for me are the cutscenes. It makes making a new character so painful =p

4. Ichigo Tenshou

I agree with you Barathrum about the cut scene being so long but the battle concept is okay.

5. azmi_mumin

azmi_mumin Member

Actually, the cut-scenes are skippable EXCEPT for the 1st mandatory one, you can then enable the option to skip it through the main menu...

The game concept is a complete clone of Blizzard's Diablo but that rather than stuck with skills than you regret with in Diablo, Soma Bringer gives you the freedom to invest it in other skills should you decide not to stick with one...

An overall great game made accessible to all by DarthNemesis...

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

The reason i like i is because it was translated nicely by Darth Nemesis, and that the battling is okay.. Is it just me, or am i getting bored of Zelda type games? (slashing, running around)

7. Ichigo Tenshou

yea dragonquester thanks to darth nemesis

8. Barathrum

i guess the battle isn't that bad, i like the breaks and stuff, and the array of items and wepons

9. Ichigo Tenshou

i like the 3d model weapons and sheilds and how you can view them in a shop.

10. manaok

manaok New Member

I love soma bringer, but now i'm in second play, so tired.

11. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

You can view the weapons in Soma Bringer before you buy them, just press 'R' to view the stats and press it again to see the model

12. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I have yet to play it. I have it patched and ready to play on my card and everything. I'll get around to it soon enough.

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

One of the best DS RPGs I have played. The translation is nearly complete. The only Japanese that you'll find is on those tutorials, and below the titles on the Act screens.

14. Ichigo Tenshou

Yup Anandjones a real good NDS RPG

15. Barathrum

Its too repititive like a Summon Nights: Twin Age

16. Ichigo Tenshou

Whats that game like?

17. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Well... Its repetitive :p

Its kind of like a Zelda type game (forgot what you call them) but you run around and attack monster, etc. Most games that i play like that now get very repetitive

18. Ichigo Tenshou

yea really repetitive