1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Solatorobo nds

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by lization, Oct 13, 2011.

1. lization

lization Active Member

I'm busy typing a walkthrough,I'll post it as soon as i finished.
    Post Merge: [time]1318492288[/time]
    All fighters welcome

reward: 4P on hunter rank
    Steps:

[0] Talk to Quentin in Port
    {0] He’ll bring you to the duel ship
    [0] win the battle 3 times. (1st battle is easy; 2nd battle, use mid-air combo; 3rd battle, grab the enemy from behind, use dash to move behind him easily).
    [0] you’ll get an access to Duel ship now
    Photograph Retrieval

reward: 3p
    Steps:

[0] Talk to Barry in View park, he’ll ask you to find the thief who has stolen his photos.
    [0] Now go to “!” on your map. Grab the box on the bottom right and then throw it.
    [0] Chase the brat until you manage to grab him (use dash button to get close easily).
    [0] See an event and you’ll go inside the storage. There are 3 boxes in this room, do same thing as you did before. You’ll obtain the photo back once you have done these things.
    Available after boss fight in chapter 1 (my hunter rank when doing these quest was 2)
    Collecting tunes

Reward: 5p
    Steps:

[0] Go to China store 2nd floor and talk to Iggy
    [0] He’ll ask you to find 2 tunes
    [0] You can find 1st tunes at the view park; get off from your robot and then check the plant
    [0] Continue east to town slope, go inside the blue roof house and check musical instrument inside
    Pest extermination

Client: Merchant
    Reward: 2p
    Steps:

[0] Talk to merchant on the area above
    [0] Destroy all the boxes in the room and then throw the insects (3)
    [0] The big one will come to fight you.
    [0] you may not be able to lift it directly (it’s hard; I only manage to lift him once). Throw a little insect at him to damage him easily
    [0] You’ll obtain biggant leg from this battle. You’ll get 600 rings as a reward.
    Container Arrangements

Client: Alman
    Reward:
    Steps:

[0] talk to Alman and he’ll tell you to move the container to 4 square spot on loading dock
    [0] you need to use the elevator in order to grab box on the bottom right
    [0] Use another box as a jumping platform to obtain box on the upper right
    [0] Place all the boxes on the spot to finish this quest.

But walkthrough not yet finished i'm still working on it.

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Nice, maybe use a word document and upload it to megaupload. You can use a watermark to make it a RomU exclusive ;)
    (I think you won't have enough to place the walkthrough as a whole thanks to the character limit)

3. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's always better to put it in word or google doc than just copy-pasting it here raw.And it'd boost our community with the water mark ;)