1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Soi Fong's Bankai

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Adnan1992, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

those who have read the manga, what do you think of that massive weapon??

2. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

Soi who?

oh, right. Bleach. Soi Fon.

I have no idea what that enormous thing is. But I AM curious if it can beat that tremendously cool Espada guy.

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Isn't it too big for her?
    I mean it's even bigger than her...

4. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

maybe its some sort of armshield like sword that comes with functional gun feature.

5. crazytuna

well it did shoot some kindof laser at the end of the chapter

6. Solid Spartan

Solid Spartan New Member

oh please, with Ichigo's released form we are way past the sword bigger than the wielder argument.

7. andrew100

andrew100 Well-Known Member

can someone upload the manga here for me because my brother had blocked all manga sites and i want to read it lol

8. crazytuna

why the hell would he do that?...

9. andrew100

andrew100 Well-Known Member

because i have my exams coming up and he is trying to piss me off by blocking all manga sites and entertainment...

10. crazytuna

what a good brother, he just thinks of your success

11. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I found this in wikipedia. Some spoilers but your stupid if you didnt see this comeing...

Suzumebachi's bankai, Jakuhō Raikōben (雀蜂雷公鞭?, lit. "Hornet Whip of the Thunder Immortal") composes of a greatly enlarged version of the shikai form that encases the entirety of Soi Fon's arm, which she mentions as being bulky and incapable of concealing, and thus unsuited for use in missions requiring stealth. In this form, Suzumebachi becomes a long-range weapon and looks like a large rocket launcher; its main offensive capability is to launch high-speed cannonades of lightning-based energy. The thunderous recoil produced by the weapon requires that Soi Fon be anchored to a nearby stationary object via an enhanced cloth-like material (which doubles as armor) called Ginjōtan (銀条反?, lit. "Stripe of Inverted Silver").

12. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

has anyone notice that most assasin character have lightning-based weapons?

13. Adnan1992

she says that she doesn't like it because it's so big and flashy; not what an assassin should be. The weapons actually a missile, me thinks. In the manga it seems as if the rocket detaches from the launcher. That aiming bit that covers her face is quite cool.

14. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Haha, Soi Fon has become a Gundam.

15. crazytuna

pfhahaha wtf?...

16. Adnan1992

hahah lool never thought of it like that. XD

17. First I saw this, I thought 'What the Hell is this???'... Then, seeing her firing it... I said 'Panzerfaust medievale!!!!' [Medieval Panzerfaust]. Come on... Why does she get a weapon straight out the Nazi arsenal?

18. darkzordms

darkzordms New Member

It's probably because they're supposed to be fast and strong. I really dont know but i think that's a great guess. :p

19. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Like who?? Ive only seen Yoruichi (who started it) and Soi Fon (who probably coppied it from her).

20. Osky

Osky New Member

HAHAHAHA thats classical.