1. This forum is in read-only mode.

so what do you choose!.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Which one of these fast-food places are the best

Poll closed Sep 5, 2010.
  1. McDonald's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Burger King

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In-N-Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wendy's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack in the Box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

pick your choice and criticize the others...............
    Choice:BurgerKing
    Reason:Great food, its greased up just right....Double Cheeseburgers.....im getting hungry....its very tasty....great service...
    Criticizes:
    McDonald's = no flavor, fat free......... nuff said...
    Wendy's = not that great, tastes stail
    Jack in the Box = too much grease, maintenance isn't that great either.....
    In-N-Out = not that bad actually...........my pick ultimately would end up BK though.....

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Wendy's, cause it's the only one of those I ever went to :p

And their chicken and frostys are good.

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

uh.. In-N-Out... no contest at all. Their food is actually real

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I don't have one of those near me...

I'd have to go with Wendy's. Burger King used to be good, but I just don't like it anymore, much like McDonalds, Arby's, Rally's, White Castle, etc.

My reasons.

1) I work there and I receive discounts.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Ive only heard of Mcdonalds and Burgerking so I choose Burgerking.
    Burgerking is quite a lot more expensive but you get what you pay for I suppose, the food does taste better.

6. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

macdonalds just cause its macdonalds

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Johnny Rockets or Fatburger.

I surprised either is not on the list, because Fatburger is growing and I saw more Johnny Rockets in LA and Anaheim than McDonalds.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I chose Wendy's because their salad bar is one of my favorites :)

9. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

i actually prefer pizza hut

10. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

I choose In-N-Out definitely. If you ever go to California, you guys have to stop by one.

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

McDonalds, it's the only one of those here...

12. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

In terms of burger, I would choose McDonalds, but it might depend on the country, the Mcdo burger and cheeseburger here kinda are different in taste. I think the regular burger is like a cheap imitation of beef....

Jollibee burger, both regular and w/ cheese is kinda tasty.
    Never liked BurgerKing or wendy's.... maybe because of the price but, when i think about it, its also the taste.

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

mcd and burgerking are the only ones in the list that have a UK presence (as far as I know) burgerking has the better food but I still don't really like it.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Jollibee's Burger steak is my all time favorite, so much so we (my family) copied the recipe & we have it every week :)

Ever had Tropical Hut Hamburger burgers? Their burgers are unique in that theirs is not fried, nor roasted, I think they're steamed that's why they're juicy, plus I love their Rancho Ranchero burger which is kinda like a big mac (in size) but has an added sunny side up egg in it as well. I also love the Hawaiian Glee variant which has a slice of pineapple in it instead of an egg.

Another burger place I love is Burger Machine :) I was totally in heaven during their Buy one, take one Jumbo Burger promo ;D Just think about it two BIG sized burgers for only 35Php or under $IUSD!

Then there's this one Burger shop in Katipunan Diliman that used to sell what they called "Pinoy Burger" which had "Longganisa" (Philippine sausages) meat instead of a beef meet patty which was very exotic in a way.

15. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Burger machine does have longganisa burger. But their meat is like CDO burger, so just buy the big pack of CDO burger and just make a hamburger...

My mom and I had a problem back then at Tropical hut located at Bacoor, with a order of 2 piece chicken and just got 1, so my mom kinda went back to the store and raised hell there so... never came back to tropical hut since... and it was like 15 years ago too...

Jollibee's patties are both used in preparing the hamburger and burger stake. Mcdo tried the same and it tasted like Dog food... and if you were wondering why i know the taste cause i once feed my dog and out of curiosity, took a tiny piece and tasted it.... quite frankly, dog food is far way better that Mcdo's burger steak.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ahh... but their hot barbecue sauce & the black pepper sauce options that were put in the jumbo burgers were delicious as I love spicy food. I also tried their buy one, take one Longganisa burger once, & not only was I not satisfied as it was smaller than a jumbo burger, it didn't taste as good too.

LOL WUT!? [​IMG]

Dude you're effin' HARDCORE! ROFL!

17. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Fried and processed fast-food restaurants? Uhh... no thanks. For me, it's like choosing what severity of heart-attack I would like- .......

HNNNNNGGGGG!

18. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You're a salad freak or something?

19. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I chose mc donalds because it's nicer than bk plus i have never heard of the other ones. Burger king for me isn't nice.

20. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I eat healthier foods, like barbecue chicken, and sandwiches. And very seldomly, I have a slice of pizza or two.

And I also cook my own food, thank you very much.

As for you, you can enjoy your heart-attac-HNNNNNNGGGGG!!!