1. This forum is in read-only mode.

so did anyone get super robot wars EF?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xkoolguy90x, Apr 28, 2009.

1. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

it came out today and i was wondering how it is. im not into fighting games and turn based and grids but some game have become exceptions and ive opened up a bit. since super robot wars looks like a fighting game, im interested in how it is.

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

It's out tomorrow I think

3. xkoolguy90x

todays the 28th and it said its out on the 28th. probably held back for 1 day. cant wait. gonna go watch a pirate and a knight fight.

later peoples.

4. crazytuna

wooo
    a pirate vs a knight? what movie is that...

5. xkoolguy90x

its a tv show. the pirate won the fight. the final hit/shot was when the pirate picked up the eye cover of the knight and used a flintlock pistol on his face. in short, the pirate achieved a headshot and put the knight out of commision.

the show matches up histories greatest warriors and pits them up against eachother. in present times people have trained like the warriors did in the old days. so they count up some numbers and they put on a dramatization of an actual fight at the end of the show and someone obviously dies. the pirates killed almost twice as much people as knights did. the knights stood no chance.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I fail to see how this is related to the topic at hand.

7. crazytuna

No I think there are pirates in that game so it would be related then