1. This forum is in read-only mode.

So Blonde

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by caz812, Mar 31, 2010.

1. caz812

caz812 Member

Please Help How do i enter the ruins? How do i get the sacred vessel? And where do i get the moustache?

2. glittermillie

glittermillie New Member

To get the moustache you need to cut the bristles off of the paint brush with the knife.

To enter the ruins you need to get the coloured leaves from Jibaro and then combine the leaves in the shrine to make the same colour smoke as is coming out of the 2 smoke things by the gates.

I haven't got to the sacred vessel bit yet!

3. caz812

caz812 Member

Thanks for the moustache been in the ruins done the leaves and matches and sacrificed the make up bag. Caz

4. EvilChick

EvilChick Member

how can i go tru evil marsh ? can not get the boulevard away, and where can i find max??
    thanks caz for helping so much

5. caz812

caz812 Member

To get to the evil marsh take the road from the dark beach. If you have pressed start all the arrows will be flashing take the one south west or No 8 on a clock you have to move the boulder with the boat hook. Max i met in Nathaniels house also at the Jungle trail crossroads where the fruit tree is and also when One eye locked me up. I dont know what you mean about the boulevard. Caz

6. asana

asana New Member

I accidentlly used up my leaves trying to open the gates to the ruins of ku. The flame is now white but Ive got no more leaves left. What to do now?? Please help!

7. visual_death

visual_death Member

I didn't have that problem.
    But could you go back to the hermit in the Evil Marsh and get more from him?

8. caz812

caz812 Member

Just go and get more leaves then match the colours.