1. This forum is in read-only mode.

So Blonde

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by caz812, Mar 21, 2010.

1. caz812

caz812 Member

Please help does anyone know how i can get Olivias shop to open, I keep getting told its a half day but have been playing it for 3 days now. I really need to get One eyes hat to get on any further. (Just seen that i had wrote go blonde on last one)

2. sweeper

sweeper Active Member

You cant you must sleep first .... you have too finish your objectives...like the mirror....fishing, caught a chicken...talking to everyone....

3. caz812

caz812 Member

Thank you I have been trying to get a sleep but obviously i havent spoken to every one yet as it wont let me. i have made the mirror, caught the fish ,and sold some, played chicken game , fed the cat. but i dont know who iv missed out.....

4. sweeper

sweeper Active Member

Did you show the mirror to max...then you got the map but i don't know sure that's the last thing to do....'When i was going back to one eye on a moment the ghost of nathaniel was there and i talked to him then to one eye and after that she is tired....hope it helps you..

5. caz812

caz812 Member

Thank you that really helped back on track again. Cheers Caz

6. EvilChick

EvilChick Member

can someone help me i'm stuck at the mirror and the fishing part
    don't know what to do now

7. caz812

caz812 Member

The mirror you make by buying the tin plate thing from angelo. The tray you have to steal from the inn and the polish you will get at the end of the jettyfrom the painter . The fishing rod is in Nathaniels house to use it drag it down and place in the sea,river the rest it will explain. Good luck hope this helps. Caz

8. EvilChick

EvilChick Member

9. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

In chapter 1, I can't get pass the dog, tells me "If I give the dog a wide berth I can get by." What do I do?

10. caz812

caz812 Member

Go back to the liferaft and collect the food provisions then feed it to the dog it will stay out of your way for rest of game. Caz

11. maggiemaymay

Thank you Caz, this works. Now Nathaniel is at the pier, spoke to Sebastian and Sancha. How do I get to the ship? There is no arrow hotspot.

12. caz812

caz812 Member

If you are at the pier walk to the bottom right of your ds screen (if you have pressed your start button all available items and arrows will flash) You should see arrow for The jetty if you are at that point in the game follow the arrow and walk to the right hand side as far as you can the painter is there at the ship. Hope this helps. Caz

13. EvilChick

EvilChick Member

where can i find a basket for collecting fruit

14. maggiemaymay

There is no hotspot for the jetty, only to go back to crossroads. I can get as far right on the pier where the 2 barrels are but can't get on those white rocks to right.

15. caz812

caz812 Member

It is not a basket but the bucket with a cloth scrap down the bottom. Caz
    Post Merge: [time]1269611174[/time]
    The hot spot is not on the side with the 2 barrels but the far right had side bottom corner if you press start it will highlight all items and areas. Caz

16. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

hey, it might be a silly question, but i'm stuk at the first chapter.. i can't seem to put up her make up :/ I made de knife and I have put down the mast..

thank you

17. EvilChick

EvilChick Member

how can i get money for the rum ?? i've asked everyone but they don't have money

18. caz812

caz812 Member

To put on the make up you must have picked up the coconut halves from the rock on the beach then take them to the dripping water fill them and take them to the cut out bowl shape fill that then you will see your reflection to put on make up. Caz
    Post Merge: [time]1269716799[/time]
    To get the money for the rum you first have to get the sea water first and lamp oil next ( in bucket)mix them pour them over hilary and ask him for the money to buy the rum . Caz

19. EvilChick

EvilChick Member

how will i mix the sea water and lamp oil??

20. caz812

caz812 Member

Use the bucket from inside nathaniels house its near the door. Drag it onto the sea to collect the water, then back to Nathaniels and dip bucket in tub of lamp oil.