1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SNES

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mick1234, May 14, 2008.

1. mick1234

mick1234 Well-Known Member

any one know any good snes let me know please and thank you rpg games

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

final fantasy on snes was good, as was zelda: link to the past. (not an RPG, but still a must-play)

3. super mario rpg, it may not be AMAZING or anything, but its mario, so you got to at least give it a shot

4. mick1234

mick1234 Well-Known Member

mario rpg playing it right now

5. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

Lufia 2, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, any Final Fantasy, or Breath of Fire

6. earthbound is also an interesting game, an rpg but different from most rpgs

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Super Mario RPG.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Some of the Japanese SNES RPGs that were recently translated are good but #@!%! Nintendo didn't let the rest of the world play them.

Titles like Seiken Densetsu 3, Treasure Hunter G, Treasures of the Rudras, Romancing SaGa 3, Cyber Knight 1 & 2, Sailormoon Another Story RPG, Front Mission, Magical Kingdom WOZZ, Metal Max Returns & Dragon Quest 5, just to name a few.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You forgot Star Ocean :) That's pretty good as well with the graphics pack.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

But it's not 100% translated yet, is it? And don't Forget tales of Phantasia as well

11. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Live A Live and Bahamut Lagoon is good.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Speaking of Live a-live!, I can't wait for the release of the version 2 translation patch from AGTP, it looks great, each chapter has its own letter font style kewl!

13. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

There is....

Well I think I'll wait for that too....

Though I finished Live A Live using all available characters except the Kung-Fu ones already.

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

The only things not translated in Star Ocean for the SNES are some Yes or No icons that are pretty easy to tell apart. Everything else was translated.

I liked the PSX remake of Tales of Phantasia the best out of all the remakes, especially since someone translated it and I can understand what they're saying (plus the fighting was a lot smoother which kind of ruined the SNES version for me):p

Dragon Quest 6 is another good one even though its not complete. It has enough translated to play through the whole game without any serious issues.

15. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

The SNES has the greatest RPGs of all time.

16. I cant believe I forgot super mario world :-X