1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Snes super mario Rpg seven star saga on DSi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by m3xicanjo3, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

i was wondering if anyone out there knows how to get this game to run on there dstti running SNEmulDS.nds 0.6 im itching to play this game on my dsi please message me with something.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

According to the compatibility list, it won't work on snemul

3. m3xicanjo3

but you cant even look at that list anymore and if ur right. is there a way to play it ? other then paying 50$ for the dang game and pulling the Super Nintendo out?!?!

4. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

snemul doesn't run chip enhanced games like strafox, yoshi's island and mario rpg... if you have a wii (soft modded) emulation is perfect... or psp if you wanna go portable.

5. FormalMoogle

FormalMoogle Well-Known Member

I played the game years ago with a ZNES emulator. I don't know but you could try that.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Download the emulator, Snes9X 1.52 (latest).

It has high compatibility and runs very well on most computers.

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

If people have a good PC, why play it on the DS when PC emulator's are much better... ???

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know right?

The PC emulators are WAY better than the DS.

But for on the go playing, the DS is better.

9. m3xicanjo3

yea i have that emulator on my pc but i would love to have it portible..... and show if off cuase i mean lets face it mario rpg seven star saga was the peak of mario rpg saga. and thus be the reason why i want it on my ds.. so i guess im SOL???????? please help lie to me and tell me its possible to put it on a dstti card ! LIE LOL

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, it's not possible. The Mario RPG game cartridge has added hardware that processed info before sending it to the SNES console. This added hardware is not emulated on the SNES emulators for the DS, so the games that use it cannot be played.

The emulators for the PC emulate the SNES fully and nearly perfectly. I'm sure the DS emulators probably ran into hardware/power issues when they tried, so it wasn't included.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

it'll barly run on the psp, the chip games are slow or graphically incomplete, I have yet to try this, but star fox and stunt fx (or whatever it's called) were incomplete :(

12. m3xicanjo3

*sigh* i guess i can make a portible super nintendo like the youtube guy and buy a rare game(seven star saga) and rock a really huge portible gamming system LOL

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That would be VERY interesting to see. :)

What is this you're talking about now?

Could you provide a link. I'm very curious about it! ;D

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Plenty of those i seen.

One I seen was able to play nes/master system games on the go on 4 AA batteries.

Another was able to do n64 games.

15. m3xicanjo3

here you go man its the best one out there and its beast
    im allreading ordering the parts *sigh*
    ive decided to make one othe these myself not all that hard to do BTW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpSc3T9228c

16. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

you could wait for the dstwo to come out, the firmware is already out so I guess the card may be nearly there, in fact I remember reading it was coming out around Chinese new year.

17. m3xicanjo3

wait huh you lost me are you talking about the dsi XL?

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think he is referring to the Supercard DSTwo. The next card that is going to come out from the Supercard DSOne group. It will have the added hardware of the Iplayer that will let it run a GBA Emulator, as well as the firmware of the Supercard that can run NDS games.

According to the info on it, it will have an SNES emulator as well. But there is no release date yet on the card. And I don't believe there is any guarantee that the SNES Emulator will support the games that required the extra hardware on the game cart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.