1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SM All Stars - Nintendo Stars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oscarhirvonen, Dec 24, 2010.

1. oscarhirvonen

oscarhirvonen Active Member

Hi everyone!!

I got Super Mario All Stars today, and got a paper where you get stars on nintendo.com. I have tried using one of my other ones for The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and it didn't work in Sweden. If anyone want the code, add my wii number(1378 8673 5365 2942) and send me a gift from wii shop channel(500-800 pts)..... If you want, i can send you the code first and you can send me the gift after you've used the code. I ONLY have ONE code so the first one to get it gets it..

I will need your wii number to do this.

The games from wii shop channel i want:
    Any Phoenix Wright game*
    Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1*
    WarioWare DIY Showcase(800 pts)
    Tales of Elastic Boy mission 1(600 pts)
    Final Fantasy IV The After Years(800 pts)
    My Aquarium(500 pts)
    Gradius Rebirth(600 pts)

*If anyone wanna be generous these are 1000 points...

If you wonder something just ask!

Bye!

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I doubt people are gonna be legitimate, this is a rom site still...

And it's want, not wan't, just letting you know incase people think you are short cutting something and getting lost.

Now as for the code, isnt there a swedish nintendo site you could try?

I know there is a nintendo site for most countries.

3. oscarhirvonen

Yup. There is a swedish nintendo site but you can't use stars there.. And still i'm not forcing anyone to do it.

4. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

You don't bring legal rum to the pirate's table, 'yarr.

Try asking Nintendo? For all you know it was an administrative oversight.

5. oscarhirvonen

The point blanket shouldn't even be in the games here in Sweden but i have recieved 3 of them..
    The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Super MArio All Stars..

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Have you thought these games might of been imported?

Unless it's a big chain department store , game shops will vary, from tiny dungeon crawl which soley imports cheap games for profit, to ones like game traders who imports some games...

Australian shops yes but the general rule comes into play...also forgive my ignorance but the Swedish have their own language right?

I'd expect the manuals be in Swed..otherwise of they truly Swedish it's best to contact nintendo, you could get something out of this...or nintendo will stop giving out those damn cards (I tried it down here but thanks to the expiry I cant stock pile >_<)

7. oscarhirvonen

Yes we have our own language and the games are not imported... I bought them from GameStop...