1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Slowdown?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lucario894, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Lucario894

Lucario894 New Member

I am not complaining, I am just curious to know why the posting of ROMs has seemed to slow down. I remember when about 8 NDS ROMs would be posted each day, now it's down to 3 or 4 a day. I've been noticing notices of a server change, could that be the reason?

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

RomUlation has the most recent NDS game out right now; what are you talking about? RomUlation even has one game (3213) that isn't on the GBAtemp release list! :eek:

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The releases come as the games are released. Romulation has no control over it :)

4. Lucario894

Lucario894 New Member

I am aware of this, but there was a game released in stores as of December 2nd, and it still hasn't been dumped. So if RomUlation has no control it's not their fault, but just that whoever's dumping the ROMs is slowing down?

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Or he got caught by the ESA :p

Anyways, the person that rips teh game out of the card should be slowing down, or else there won't be any more good games left >.< And the games get more complex as we go on, and Nintendo is also working on the DSi, that also contributes to the problem

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You should be grateful that they are even dumping anything.