1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Slot 2 device

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Valkerion, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

So ive been around this site awhile enjoying all the ds features and all. But now ive decided to get some GBA stuff. Im in the middle of looking at how to use GBA roms like our DS ones with a R4 esc type deal. All i know is i need a slot 2 device. But i dont know which i should get/how to set one up.

So if anyone has some info on them and can give alil detail on what id be in for when i buy one itd help. I use a R4 if you dint catch that as a slot 1 device

2. myuusmeow

myuusmeow Active Member

Buy yourself a EZ-Flash 3-in-1. With it, you get GBA, Opera, and Rumble for your DS in one tiny cart. Then patch the GBA roms that don't use SRAM to save with GBATA and pop 'em on your MicroSD, add Rudolph's Tool, and bam.

(Find gbata and rudolph's tool on Google)

3. Grey

Grey New Member

Another option is a M3 Perfect Lite, it will allow you to use Opera (although you need to patch it) and you can also use it to play NDS games as well as all the GBA games you want. I use a M3 Perfect Lite and a R4 combo in my DS Lite and it lets me play everything I could want. A M3 is also great for Homebrew

4. Skies

Skies Guest

You could get a super card and that way you can just use SD cards which are far cheaper than micro sd