1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sleeping pikachu..

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rockerzz182, Dec 31, 2010.

1. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

In celebration of the Tokyo Pokemon Center's first anniversary in their new building, all Pokemon Center branches in Japan will be offering an Onemuri Pikachu (Sleeping Pikachu) for downloading into the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games. Sleeping Pikachu knows the moves Yawn, Rest, Snore, and Sleep Talk, and is holding a Chesto Berry. It also comes in a Cherish Ball, and has the Trainer ID No. 02079. The Pokemon Centers will be giving away Sleeping Pikachu from February 7 to March 15, 2009.

Various Sleeping Pikachu merchandise will also be available starting Feb. 7, which includes plush dolls, shirts, bags, glasses, and others. This isn't Sleeping Pikachu's first appearance though; when the Tokyo Pokemon Center moved to their new location last year, they held a similar Onemuri Pikachu promo period with Limited Edition merchandise, plus if gamers brought in their D/P game showing a Pikachu with the move Rest, they got an Onemuri Pikachu DS screen cleaner, as well as a raffle ticket that made them eligible to buy a Limited Edition Pikachu DS Lite if they won.

Sleeping Pikachu is the 3rd Pikachu variant that learns an exclusive move not normally possible in the Pokemon games; the first was Surfing Pikachu, followed by Flying Pikachu.

Did SOmebody Has This Pikachu On Their Card??

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't ask here, people kight use AR codes or pokesav and hack one of those things with exact stats.

3. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

yup they do someone one would upload a psd file thing and able the pokesav to copy the contents inside

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I've got one.

5. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

I miss the surfing pikachu for pokemon yellow.

Was amazing that they even added a diferentt outside sprite when using surf.
    (plus the fact that a pikachu with surf was really broken, since they would lose weakness to stone and ground types)

6. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

can u upload the files??

7. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Now I really wanna go to Japan and see those cute pokemon centres there D: And get one while I'm at it ~

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I wish someday they'll come out with a DEATH TO ALL POKEMON PIKACHU, or a NO MORE ASH KETCHUM PIKACHU.

Seriously, the franchise especially the anime is starting to get stale.

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Says you.

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

What files?

OPINIONS

11. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

do you know how to rip the poke info from the game??

you mainly have to use a pokesav program for the right rom

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

"Sleeping Pikachu knows the moves Yawn, Rest, Snore, and Sleep Talk, and is holding a Chesto Berry."

you know that pikachu is basically useless, right?

13. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, collectors want them all :p
    even the useless ones

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Exactly, those are moves a snorelax would better use...

If I was still chasing pokes, I'd want this.