1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SLEEP paralysis(horrors of ambien)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by geekalot, Apr 24, 2009.

1. geekalot

geekalot Active Member

[​IMG]
    well its started when i was 13(im 15 now) when i suddenly opened my eyes(all was blurry)i am asleep of course well thats what i thought ..i was in front of the tv lying on my bed ALAS i cannot move but still i was watching Tv i can still see and hear THE GRIM ADVENTURES OF BILLY AND MANDY..i started moving my arm...no movement...other body parts..no response..in my mind i was effin screamin..get me out of this nightmare...ive opened my eyes and i was wide awake guess what on TV..BILLY PICKING HIS NOSE :Dwell thats the horror of SLEEP PARALYSIS :eek:well sleep paralysis still occur to me when staying up late just to watch TV ironic isn't it...well if this ever occur to you just take a deep breath and wait a couple of seconds cause in this state your mind is awake but your body is still at sleep....no BIGGY :p share some horrific dreams will ya?!!

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This happened to me one time & the only way I broke out of it was screaming my lungs out & mustering all my strength to awaken/move. Kinda like what Goku does when he's almost down for the count. Ofcourse this roused my parents thus making them run towards my room to see if I was okay :)

3. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

oh....so thats the term for situations where you cant move your body even though your are already conscious...interesting. By the way, what do you call those situations where your find yourself lying with a girl in a bed in your room who introduced her name with a realistic feel and then suddenly dissapear when you woke up?

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

An encounter with a ghost (probably a succubus) or most likely an intoxicated halucination.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

A dream. ;)

As far as the thread topic goes. Drugs are bad, Mmkay?