1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Skyrim Vampire vs Werewolf

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by boxihead, Jun 6, 2012.

1. boxihead

boxihead Well-Known Member

Hello.

This is one of many placed throughout the internet, but none of them answer what I actually need to know.. So In Skyrim I am a Werewolf, and have been one for the whole game. I was happy, especially after the terrible Vapirism in Oblivion. I only really had it so I couldn't get Vapirism. I barely used it. I would never think of giving it up... However, with the recent trailer of the Dawnguard DLC, it seems vampires will be getting their own werewolf-like transformation. This keeps me up at nights, think of which is better. I'm at that point where I am a master at Smithing and Alchemy, so everything is better than my claws. I am a level 60 Breton, with white skin and hair like snow. What will I look like? I am a sneaky sort of player, so Vampire seems the obvious. However once I give up werewolf there is no going back.
    Please help, thanks
    (Also, I found in Oblivion if you are covered 100%, so no skin was showing, you cannot get burnt, does this count in Skyrim?)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you can't be both? personally I like being a werewolf, never tried vampirism in skyrim.

3. boxihead

boxihead Well-Known Member

Okay, so I am trying Vampirism as I type this. Something weird I've noticed is my skin's gone to this sort of Dark Elf green.