1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SkyBox Extra Channels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1Blacks1, Nov 2, 2008.

1. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Well like, im Looking For Extra Channels on my SkyBox because i heard that there or some Unlisenced Channels that Run Anime and so forth so like, im Hoping you guys can Find me a Sight or something Giving me the

* Frequency (GHz) - 11.778
    * Polarisation - V / H
    * Symbol Rate (Mbaud) - 27.5
    * FEC - 2/3

Like i said im Looking For any Extra Channels that you can find, im myself am looking but so far i found none :(
    (Im Bad When it comes for searching for things)

Note - What is in Bold Are Just Examples of what more or less it should look like.

Thank you

Edit -

Im From The UK, England Leicestershire. i Honistly dont know what modol Satilight i got all i know for sure is that i have a SkyBox.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to state your location as sky is available in more than one country, and could use different birds. People replying should also state which satellite the information applies to.

3. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Loony, Im Were you From Dawg, im from the UK.

in England.

(Hateing This English Weather So Much)

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I know that, but its not me that needs to know, its the people answering. Which part of the UK are you in (or more importantly which satellite footprint are you in?)

5. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Example: Im from England,Leicestershire,UK

Although i'm from denmark

I suggest showcase tv as from 9:00 on they show anime. Also try rockworld tv as they sometimes show anime from time to time.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Entirely off-topic, but I didn't know AOL was available in Denmark...

7. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Well I have it.