1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Single wield oblivion in kh358/2 days

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by samB888, Nov 25, 2009.

1. samB888

samB888 Member

Hey guys is there a code for the us version of the game to make roxas wield oblivion by it self in 358 days i saw someone switch roxas weapons with riku's
    so when you equip pandora's gear roxas has oblivionby it self.

I had my fill of dw roxas if you can believe it. :-\

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up, but why on earth would anyone want Oblivion on Roxas? And DW Roxas is boring.

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

DW roxas is pretty cool.
    For a short time...

All I know is that Riku can single wield Oblivion with Pandora Gear/+/++
    There may be a code in GBATemp cheat forums.

4. samB888

samB888 Member

um,because oblivion is one of my favorite keyblades and i want roxas to be able to use it.

5. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

any cheat codes for KH 358?i beat the game and im lazy to get ingredients for synthethize

6. chaos_revenant3x

chaos_revenant3x New Member

I rather see Riku wielding Oblivion.
    DW Roxas looks awesome enough.

7. Suiseiseki

Check GBATemp's usrcheat.dat file. I'm not going into any more detail, there are dozens of topics about this.

Looks like a ROM hack, rather than a mere AR code.

8. samB888

samB888 Member

i see and how do these rom hacks work?

9. Suiseiseki

It involves changing a specific byte in a ROM.

On closer inspection, apparently there are codes for weapon replacements, but only for the Japanese release of the game. You'll need to dig around on the net to see if there are English ones.

EDIT: Basically, you'll need to find the English equivalent of these codes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO3MDeu6juo

10. Suiseiseki

Well, I've hacked together a code. It's not working too well on my DS, although Roxas is capable of wielding the Way to the Dawn Keyblade in Mission Mode now. An emulator theoretically shouldn't have any difficulties with this. It's already jokered to activate in missions only. You'll need to be wielding Pandora Gear or Pandora Gear+ in Mission Mode to access Oblivion. I'm making no guarantees that Oblivion works for anyone.

Roxas with Riku's Weapons
    9204BD84 00000002
    2204C65B 00000000
    D0000000 00000000
    9204BD84 00000080
    2204C65B 00000000
    D0000000 00000000
    1207E856 00006972
    120B2CCA 00006972

11. samB888

samB888 Member

hmm i can't seem too get the code to work on the emulator i won't take it for some reason and i can't use it in on my ds because i don't have a cheat device and my ds's top screen does not work. :(

12. Suiseiseki

It's missing a digit, I just noticed. The top line should be:

9204BD84 00000002

It shouldn't work in a DS. The emulator's more flexible in interpreting codes.

13. samB888

samB888 Member

Holy shit it actually worked :eek:...ahem i mean thank you Suiseiseki it works well.

14. boxihead

boxihead Well-Known Member

Suiseiseki could you please make a code for story mode please on the Ds. Thanks.

15. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Get the latest cheat file for your cart from here:

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/

All of those should contain cheats for this game by now, and they will contain all existing codes. If anything, they should make story mode a breeze. Gonna be blunt here also, the game is all story mode. Except for challenges and mission mode (neither of which are exceptionally fun), the story is all there really is.

I'm not sure how to single wield Oblivion with Roxas without cheats (in case any are still wondering nine months later). Oathkeeper is easy at least though.