1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Simple Watch Question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soluri, Nov 27, 2010.

?

On which are do you wear your watch?

1. Right Hand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Left Hand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Watch? Uh, Mobile phone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

I just wanted to know, on which hand do you wear your watch?
    Just asking, because I wear it on the right, and someone said to me that I'm the first one he knew who wears it on it's right hand =P
    And I'm even right handed ... I know. Nice to know ::)

... Typo ... Now how do you change a poll >.>

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Left, since I'm right handed. Not many people who are right-handed wear their watch on their right hands (one of my friends does, though).

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Left,and Im left handed-but I only wear it if Im hob-nobbing.

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I wish I had a watch, but the last one I had has interchangeable bands and all of them are wore out. Also, the watch needs new batteries. XD

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

As a right handed person, I too wear it on my left.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't wear any jewelry, rings, bracelets, watches, etc. I work with dangerously high voltages in panels. I don't keep anything on my body that could add unneeded bulk or conductive material to my body to give the chance of anything else touching a live part and killing me.

7. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

this. also, i never take out my watch, i cant stand it. taking it off makes me feel naked :p

8. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Just QFT. =P

9. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I never see people wearing watches anymore. Only older ages people these days. We've all got phones now that can tell us the time just as quick.

I feel more comfortable wearing watches on the right hand but I was told it's supposed to be worn on the left.

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

... I'm not old D:
    But phones are annoying.

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I wear one watch on each hand, makes me unique like that. I'm ambidextrous by the way.

12. Ratchet2325

Ratchet2325 Well-Known Member

I wear my watch on my right hand

13. DaSiofthra

DaSiofthra Active Member

14. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Since most of my wrist watches are either broken or has a dead battery, i used my belt watch but since the clip was snagged by an almost thief, it turned into a pocket watch. But since it also had a battery death, i just use my cellphone's time.

But to answer your question, on which hand a wear my wrist watch, i use my left as I'm right-handed. I need to relieve my right hand or right arm from any extra weight especially when i am writing or using it for eating/drinking or carrying something.

But as an additional info for your mini survey, if i use my belt-turned-pocket watch and phone's time, i use my right hand in reaching it inside my pocket.

15. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Left hand wrist.

16. doughboy

doughboy Guest

well...i like watches, but they don't look good on me... so, i don't wear them.
    but, from what i've heard (well if your a guy anyways):
    left side:gay right side:good

17. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

I don't use phones, since it's hard to get 'em out if you need it fast/just want to see the time. Right handed, wears it on the left. Less chance of it getting scratched when I work.

18. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

im left but wearing on my right

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Im right handed, but I put it on my right.

I never look at the left at all.

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

What side you wear your watch on in no way indicates your sexuality. It is just kind of a general rule that if you're right handed, you SHOULD wear it on your left, and you SHOULD wear it on your right if you're left handed. I think it is just kind of a way to make sure the watch doesn't get in the way by keeping it on the arm that you don't use as often.