1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Simple Eboot question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by teserut, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teserut

teserut Guest

so FF8 is my favourite game and I wanted to get it on my psp, I downloaded the first disc and made an eboot, but I have a question. Is it ok to keep playing on the eboot of the first disc and then convert the other disks later? (I know how so don't worry) Or will I have download them and convert them all at the same time?

Also does FF8 have any anti piracy that I have to work around? Because that would be a pain in the ass.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There ain't no anti piracy on this game from what I heard.

I'd suggest converting it all at once, keep playing for now and keep saving-the sames are locked to the psp and it should be a problem.

However...if you can't access your save data for any reason after you re-done the eboot, you need to import the data from the emulated memory block.

Do you know how to get to the memory card manager?

3. teserut

teserut Guest

No not at the moment, but if a problem that involves using it arises, then I'll have a look around and see what I can find. Anyway thanks, I'm happy I won't have to wait until I'm uncapped to play it on my psp =3

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just keep this in mind if you re-convert you FF8 game, that way you can continue on as normal :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.