1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Similar games to Phoenix Wright Series

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gettajob0007, May 27, 2010.

1. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

I feel like playing a game like it again because of the fact that its such a simple game but it has so much in it. I'd play it again but, in my opinion, it has very little replay value because you know the story already. Also when you click similar games it only comes up with games from the Phoenix wright series. Are there any potentially similar games out there?

2. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Lux-Pain
    Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past

Not as awesome, but still good.

3. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

4. gettajob0007

Both

5. ombus

ombus Member

try Time Hollow

it"s not a law and the like game... but it has mistery etc ^^ very good game

6. CoolKill3r

*removed*

7. gettajob0007

Played Hotel Dusk. It was good. I'l try the others

8. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Everything everyone has said, plus "Another Code" (or Trace Memory as it was known in America). The American english one was a different translation from the European english one. Apparently, the American one changed the main character's mannerisms. Like they made her more grumpy, or more stupid or something. But it's your choice.

9. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Fred, which one would be considered better?

10. Fredbox

I dunno. I only played the EU version (Another Code) and I liked it. Apparently the characters in the EU one are more similar to the original Japanese characters.

11. Stanley Richards

Alright, Thanks.

12. CoolKill3r

*removed*

13. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

It's "Last Window" and and will be released soon, if I'm not wrong. Well I played Phoenix Wright Series too and AGAIN is a good game to wait for an other PW Game [xD]. I played Hotel Dusk but I didnt like it as PW, dunno why.

14. gettajob0007

Are there any law and court case games?

15. Stanley Richards

Aside from Pheonix Wright, nope. At least, not for the DS.

16. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Hmmm, whatever happened to gyakuten saiban 5( I suppose it's apollo justice 2)? The company gave the green light for it's development and since then, there's been no news about it... Tsk..!

17. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

Well how I read, there wont be a "Hotel Dusk 2 : Last Window". Cing Inc. ran out of money! The game should be released 12th January in Japan but there still is no game so I dont think so, that there will be the second part of the good old game!

18. Fredbox

It already came out in Japan. They just managed to release it before they went under. So it's possible a publisher might pick it up (Nintendo published both Hotel Dusk Games and both Another Code games), or maybe there'll be a fan translation.

19. dragonclaw234

dragonclaw234 Active Member

Just checking, you have played AAI, right? (Ace Attorney Investigations)

20. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

A new and interesting take on the series; I hope they release more games like that