1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sign here if your waiting for megaman starforce.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by robolink, Jun 29, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

Just curious of how many people are waiting for the rom ^^.

Just post which game your going to play or if your going to be hardcore and play through both.

Going shopping now, looking forward to the results hehe.

2. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

I'm w8ing for Black-Ace

3. ninetailed

ninetailed Member

-signs- Waiting for Red Joker lol.

I may try out Black Ace afterwards, but Red Joker's the one I'm getting and beating for sure.

4. robolink

I'm going to download whichever one is the underdog of this thread ^^, and beat it ofcorse.

5. CriXalis

CriXalis Member

*signs in* Waiting 4 Black Ace dunno why xD

6. isthe

isthe Member

Black Ace all the way!

7. Kaichi

Kaichi Well-Known Member

I have Black Ace (J). I'll only get the (U) version for the translated script.

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I waiting...
    and..patiently waiting...

9. laeeqbhatti

laeeqbhatti New Member

Patiently waiting for the US version of Black Ace........Never mind the "patiently waiting" part, I want it NOW!

10. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

Waiting on both here. Picking up a retail Black Ace, downloading Red Joker. Judging by the (J) versions and the demo from the Nintendo channel, SF3 is looking to be the best one yet.
    Slightly off topic, I but cant wait for the Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star game either.

11. robolink

yea, me nether. Hmm, seems that im getting red Joker. Anybody wanna explain why they are choosing Black Ace.

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Oh!!
    I agree with you!!
    let's go get it now!!!BWAAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

13. robolink

xD its not out in stores yet even. still gotta wait x.x *zzz*

14. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

I've always gotten the Blue/Black version of the Battle Network/Star Force games first before the other version(s).
    BN3 Blue/Black, BN4 Blue Moon, BN5 Colonel, BN6 Falzar, SF1 Pegasus. I plan on continuing that by getting Black Ace first.
    Also, that Mu Rejection gigachip looks nice.

15. robolink

Meh, I'm going for Black ace now, finalized. Just going by my favorite colors black/green. If you can call black a color lol. Anyway, Goodluck on the wait dudes. I'm having a hard time waiting myself!

16. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

Yeah. I've been holding myself over by playing BN6 Gregar/SF2 Saurian for the past few weeks.
    Hopefully one of the release groups can get a copy of them early and dump/upload them tonight, or get them up sometime early tomorrow. The latter seems more likely, seeing as it isn't nearly as anticipated as Platinum was which was dumped a week early. Only time will tell.

17. Vode

Vode Member

I'm getting Red Joker. :D
    Unfortunately the MSF2 rom wasn't working for me so I need someone to get a patch for it or something. It's the usual "cannot find save file remove card blah blah blah" error. Hint hint. :]

18. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

Starforce 2? I had a bit of trouble with that at first on my CycloDS Evo (firmware 1.5 at the time) with a Kingston 2GB, but a few tries later it worked and has been since.
    Anybody plan on picking up the wave command card kit for SF3 as well when it comes out? The White Cards for Red Joker and Black Ace are up on the official MMSF3 site.

19. Vode

Vode Member

Yeah I'm using DS Linker, I've put the file on over and over but I don't know how to patch and before anyone says use DSLazy I can't seem to do anything that does anything to work with it.

20. masterdude3000

masterdude3000 Active Member

Im waiting for black ace because 2 of my friends are going to get red joker and black aces special move that makes a black hole looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!