1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sideswiped

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dancubs, Jan 20, 2010.

1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I downloaded this game a few days ago, seeing it in the recommended list of games from that awesome list my kamui, and I've been playing it. Seems pretty okay.

The game's not exactly deep, nor does it get you hooked. It's just mindless fun with all the crashing, the speed runs and the explosions. It's very satisfying, but not exactly mind blowing.

An amazing alternative to the damned Burnout Legends for DS gamers, i might say.

Here's the deal. After playing the game in the past few days, I practically had my impressions on it. So just now, I searched the net for reviews on it, to see if other gamers feel the same way I do about Sideswiped.

I first open 3 reviews. 2 of the 3 bash the game. I mean, with remarks such as Poor and Halfhearted, how could I not question these reviews? So, I just wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way as me, or as those reviewers, hating on the game.

I personally like it. It reminds of those 90s arcade games; has pretty much the same caliber of graphics, same cheesy techno rock soundtrack and physics that just blow away every other aspect you know about how things move.

What do you think?

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I've never heard of it, i'll check it out