1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should New Charcters Be Introduced To The 3DS Mercenaries Game As DLC

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hirokaski, Aug 10, 2011.

1. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i was playing mercenaries on the 3ds three hours when i thought there should be more playable charcters and missions
    if anyones with me on this please say in this thread who do you think should be in this my players id want in there would be Leon Kennedy and Steve Burnside From Code Veronica along with missions added via spotpass/streetpass

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Mercenaries should be an add-on to any RE game.

Oh wait.

3. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

I hate to have to say it hirokaski but.. Mercenaries is $40s worth of minigame. I personally wouldn't have bothered with it even if I DIDN'T have a no capcom rule setup for myself right now.

4. hirokaski

i will agree but if they added a adventure mission with no time on just a scoreboard

5. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Yeah, that doesn't make me want to buy it any more than it did before.

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I think so, more content means more gameplay means more fun.

7. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Or they could have just put all that content into the game to begin with instead of making us have to shell out more money on what is nothing more than a side-show from bigger games.

8. hirokaski

i mean if it was a dlc but free with streetpass like once u got all the medals or something then u unlock more charcters and missions but a adventure one or stages from the other games like resi 2 3 and 1