1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should I pre-order golden sun DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dorkdude2, Nov 20, 2010.

1. dorkdude2

dorkdude2 Member

as the title asks..

I am curious if you think it would be hard to find without pre-ordering it, or will I be able to just walk into a game stop and pick it up with no problems?

(this is one game I won't download, I know I will like it and I want it)

2. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Well, that seems like a good idea, except if the game turns out to suck (unlikely)
    Then you would somehow hate yourself from having a pre-ordered disappointment.
    Then again, when did Golden Sun disappoint us?

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Might just want to play it safe and pre-order

4. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

In case it rocks.

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

pre order to get free stuff

6. dorkdude2

dorkdude2 Member

explain further, what free stuff?

7. doctorz

doctorz Active Member

Not good stuff just a sticker or sumthin
    the only good gift i ever got was from pokemon platinum

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Pre order it.
    It's Golden Sun for fu*** sake ;)

You'll know you'll want to play it from day 1.

9. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Logic dictates that pre-ordering is a good idea. And the expectations of other users are valid.
    Those of us who've played the 2 GBA games will go to this game and be pleased with the enhanced visuals, new adventure, and just be taken over by nostalgia.
    Those of them who've not yet played will find what we "already fans" have found, and them, in turn, will become fans as well.

As for the free stuff... Well, there's just something about novelty stickers that make you feel glad having one.

10. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Yes and No depending on you ;D It is the best game on GBA and one would think it would be a great game when it comes to the NDS

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I like how you starred out the cks part. :p

Not my choice for one, and do you want to spend 35$ on a game? I would, but that's because I have a little money to spend here and there. I'm not going to be pre-ordering this game.

I didn't really like the first Golden Sun. And if you think my opinion is not your own, then suck it up. I can have an opinion too.

12. sylar1000

You don't like the first Golden Sun? Those words, is it possible to use it that way in a sentence? I don't understand, how can you not like the Golden Sun!!!!!!, it is the best game in existence. I will give you a chance to recant your devil ways of thinking.

13. Santaki

Santaki Member

After a few days of playing Ougon no Taiyou Shikkokunaru, I'm a little bit disappointed with the BGM soundtrack (doesn't sound as epic as GS1/2) and maybe graphics; battle sprite graphics at least. (2-D Stylish gfx ftw)

14. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

download it first. play the game a little but don't go too far. if you like it, order it. if ya don't then thank god you didn't waste 20$ on a shit game.

15. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

Personaly I would preorder it because I played the original game the day it came out and its sequel the day it came out as well. I loved both of them but I can see why some people may not like the games.

Like the other person said either DL the jap version and if it looks fun preorder it or wait for the eng version and if you like it hope they arnt sold out near you. If you dont like it I would have to question your taste in games but meh every since people told me they hated Final Fantasy Tactics on the PS I lost faith in peoples reasoning on taste :eek:

16. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't pre-order from most retail game shops, since usually a big release is usually more then some supermarkets sell it for.
    For example when I bought a console game like COD my friend payed £45 with no extra content and I shopped around and got it for £30.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of turned-based RPGs is the thing. I like just killing enemies without having to wait a turn or two. Only a few turn-based RPGs are appealing to me. This is not one of them.

18. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

19. sylar1000

Repent sinner!!!!