1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should i get m3 Simply or m3 real??????????

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ZOMGDETH133, Apr 25, 2010.

1. ZOMGDETH133

ZOMGDETH133 Member

Help I need to know which is better

M3 simply

or
    m3 real

I need one that plays LOTS of the new Games(Pkm Soulsilver)

Does M3 real support Wood R4?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

To be honest with you, M3 isn't that good. And no, Wood doesn't work on it...

I would get the Acekard 2i - http://shoptemp.com/products/Acekard-2i-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-30.html

It works with the DS Phat/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL.

3. ZOMGDETH133

ZOMGDETH133 Member

Does soulsilver Work on it?? Wat bout Maple ds

ohh yeah i got a NDS lite

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

SoulSilver works on it yes.

Maple Story isn't compatible on most flashcarts as of now.
    And I heard it doesn't, but as soon as it's updated, it'll work properly.

It'll work on the DS Lite.

5. gamerzz1

gamerzz1 Member

lol

i have a m3 simply, and i can tell you that wood r4 do work on it...

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I have a M3 Real and it works perfectly fine for me. Only times I've had issues when there is a Anti-Piracy checks on roms. Other that I've been very satisfied. Maybe some day later on I'll upgrade to either a Acekard or CycloDS. But for now I'm quite happy with my purchase.

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

$6 R4 from shoptemp and put Wood on it.

8. rchuncleskeleton

rchuncleskeleton Well-Known Member

let me put it this way...."you get what you pay for!" r4 is garbage....no extra features, plain old jane cart with nothing to offer except the cheap price tag. Now onto the m3 issue....the m3 simply is old and not even made anymore and all it was is an r4 clone. The m3 real is a newer more feature filled cart with several firmware options available, the m3 real is the best flashcart for the ds and ds lite in my opinion, it's got all the same features as the cyclods without the $50 price tag. If you're going to be upgrading to a DSi of any type you should go with the M3i Zero as the M3 real is not compatible with the DSi(neither is the r4). Check out some video reviews of the carts and decide for yourself....don't listen to people when they tell you to buy an r4, you've got your own brain and can decide based on seeing the cards in action.

9. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

QFT

10. Znood

Znood Member

If you have a DS or DS Lite then get a Cyclods Evolution. If you have a DSi or DSi XL then get the Acekard2i.
    And just to let you know I have Pokemon Heart Gold non-patched, and I have Maplestory DS patched and it never freezes or does anything that seems as if the anti-piracy is kicking in all on my Cyclods Evolution with firmware 1.58.

11. Yohko86

Yohko86 Member

Well, if you're planning on sticking with your DS Lite for a long time and not planning on getting a DSi/XL anytime soon, then get a M3 Real but if you're planning on upgrading to a DSi/XL then I'd get a M3i Zero. Don't get a M3 Simply at all, since its a very old-tech cart that's not being made anymore.

I'm not 100% sure about the working status of Pokemon Soul Silver, but anyways, but I read in a lot of places that the latest firmware (4.8a X) has a fix for the anti-piracy stuff in the game.