1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should I buy a 3ds?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by j c 2000, Nov 23, 2011.

?

Should I get a 3ds

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes super mario bundle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes zelda bundle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't care and nor should anyone else.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

I have all the money and I can get it by tomorrow but I just want to know.

2. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

no, its still not worth it. would wait for the next model that will definetly come out with 2 analog stick (but it would take at least a year to happen). Also the only awesome game out there is OoT. When there is Super Smash Bros., I'll be convinced.

EDIT: I forgot about Star Fox...

3. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Dont listen to fabvini he isnt so fab today! yes its worth it! :D
    there will be no newer model with 2 analog sticks, Nintendo doesnt roll that way- they will get flamed by everyone for not including it in the original one. so i doubt there will be one with 2 analog sticks pff--
    However a larger screen may come out, thats about it.
    GET IT NOW! price rise will settle in with mario on its way- once sales rise again, the 3ds will start taking off again, and so will the price of it!

GET IT

4. j c 2000

Very convincing but I think I need a few more opinions. Also should I get the Oot or super mario bundle?

5. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

Personally, I like the look of the Zelda 3DS. Ocarina of Time is gorgeous on the 3DS too.

I do plan on picking up Mario today. Opinion is subject to change.

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Well du'h. The best games for Nintendo are coming to the Wii U & 3DS. Why wait?

7. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

You should definitely get one, the 3DS is awesome. Whether you should get the OoT or Mario bundle is up to you.
    Ocarina of Time just the game we(I think) all know, but updated and a little more to it than the N64 version.
    And Super Mario 3D Land is I think also a really great game which uses 3D in a new way where it adds more than just the looks.
    So it's choosing between a great game and a great game. if you've already played OoT and want a new game, you should go for Mario. But if you really love OoT and want to see how great the game is today, or if you've never played Ocarina of Time and like the Zelda series, you should consider getting Ocarina of Time.

8. j c 2000

I'll take this all into consideration and I only have five more hours to make my choice.

9. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Definitely get Ocarina of Time somehow.

10. j c 2000

Re: Should I buy a 3ds? Yes or no?

Noted.
    Post Merge: [time]1322184197[/time]
    3 hours and thirty minutes
    Post Merge: [time]1322191403[/time]
    I have one hour till I need to make my choice and this thread can be locked.

11. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Well? I wanna know! What'cha get?

12. Jonez001

If he is going to buy the Zelda bundle he gets it anyway.

13. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Seer or what?

Also, I thought you prefered the retro games.

Stupidest statement ever.

14. Jonez001

::) You read it wrong. I said the best games coming out NOW from Nintendo. I didn't say, that I automaticly find them the best. I prefer retro games... or games with a retro feel.. a game with a history.

15. j c 2000

Sadly,I forgot to bring my dsi's charger which would would have given me money. So being 50 dollars short I couldn't make a purchase.

16. jaykidding

jaykidding Member

!!! I did the same thing. You should have asked them to hold it for you while you went home to get the charger! That's what I did and now I'm happily at home with my gorgeous Zelda inspired 3DS *o*

17. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

In my opinion, Mario 3d land is a good reason in itself to buy a 3ds it is amazing. And oot is also amazing, but I got bored of it around Zoras place.

18. j c 2000

Hopeful if every thing goes right I should have one in about 10-14 hours. Wish me luck!

19. j c 2000

I now own a limited edition zelda 3ds. Thanks

20. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Great ^-^ hope you have fun