1. This forum is in read-only mode.

shoptemp shipping cost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deneel, Jun 9, 2010.

1. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

so i want i new flashcard and the best and trusted webshop seller that i found is shop temp ;D but, i live in dutch and you can choose how your product can shipped you have a few options:
    Hong-Kong Airmail Free Shipping 2-5weeks shipping time
    Hong-Kong Airmail $1 Shipping 2-5weeks shipping time
    Hong-Kong Registered Airmail 2-5weeks shipping time
    DHL Express Delivery 2-5 DAYS
    UPS Express Delivery 2-5 DAYS
    more info: http://shoptemp.com/pages/Shipping-Methods.html
    so i want to buy an acekard2i whit micro sdhc 4gb for 26dollars but, i want it before i on vacation that's about 3weeks :-\. so i choose dhl or ups but for ups is the shipping cost 20$ and dhl 18$.
    so whit the shipping cost it's ways more expensive.
    is the hong-kong really 5weeks? or it's just always 2weeks or somebody knows where i can it cheaper ;D (and trusted)

2. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

If you live in Holland, go to www.sidder.nl
    They deliver in 3 days, or less. It's a very good site, I got an original R4 a couple of weeks ago from it ;D
    Would go to sidder, you can trust it :D

3. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

then i can better buy it from shoptemp there is it cheaper (whit shipping cost of UPS)

4. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Then wait 5 weeks for it. Will be really long
    Sidder will be cheaper then the express, I think

But you can definitely see your Dutch :p

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of it actually taking the full 5 weeks. I suppose it all depends on where you live. The closer you are, the less time it takes.

6. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

you think dutch is close to hong-kong? i dont think so :-\

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Ok, I think that one of the basic things to say in English is were you live. 'Dutch' is a language, the thing we're living in, is called 'Holland'
    It's impossible to live in 'Dutch"

8. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

2-5 weeks is depending on where you live.

9. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

lol dude i know but dutch is just shorter and it's the netherlands ;-) but is it for the netherlands 2 weeks :-\

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Dude? I'm not a man. And it the Netherlands AND Holland. But Dutch is for something like a six year old child, who's learning to say where he is living.....
    Will be longer than 2 weeks. From the V.S is already 2 weeks

11. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

sorry for calling you a dude xD i didn't notice you're a girl =P anyway i think i go for the ups since hong-kong is 3weeks delivering or someting...

12. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

original r4?

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Still an idiot for getting a R4, whether it's original or not.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

2-5 weeks is a guideline. I bought a replacement housing for my DS a couple of weeks ago and had it shipped from Hong Kong. The estimate was 2-4 weeks, I got it in exactly one week.

15. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

16. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I have called YoshiFlip an idiot, multiple times, in fact, all the times he was being an idiot, though. I'm sorry if you're offended that I do not think differentiate between ages. Personally I'd think being treated like an adult would be sweet but I can see why it's uncomfortable in those situations where being treated like a kid would be a benefit.

Regardless, you've been on the forum for just below a year and you have several hundred posts, surely by now you'd know that there is a wealth of information here only a search away, the same goes for flash cart info.

17. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

18. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

thanks guys!(and girls) for the advice i going to choose UPS because i don't want the risk that's it to late =P

19. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I've only been here for about three months personally, and I've already gotten a wealth of new info about all the different flash carts, their firmware, their third party firmware, and more info then that. There are benefits to not just hanging out in the upper half of the forums. :)

You must really want that cart. xD
    Well, it should get there in good time, so enjoy it when you get it.

20. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

i hope my dad pays the shipping cost ::)