1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Sengoku Tenkatouitsu and Sangokushi DS 3

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by spawn7883, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spawn7883

spawn7883 Well-Known Member

I wonder if this 2 game required a patch to play. :'(

Shin Sengoku Tenkatouitsu keep crashing every time I choose a warlord to start the game.

Sangokushi DS 3 I am not getting any resources (gold) to be specific in any period on the game (I don't know Japanese so maybe is just me). Another thing about the game every time I start a battle I don't get to move a second time only once that's it after the first round I can only wait for 30days and the battle ends, but the computer seems to be able to conquer others in battle just not the player. When a player attack/defend the same 30days waiting battle begins.....

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Shin Sengoku Tenkatouitsu requires a patch.
    http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=9063

Seems that Sangokushi DS 3 does as well.
    http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=9126

3. spawn7883

Awesome thank you very much.

4. spawn7883

I wonder if recent Japanese games have been putting in Anti-piracy. Every single new ones required patch, but than again I have been trying the above 2 games there don't seem to work well. The game still have some minor bug I believe some just plan weird like Sangokushi 3 my general just die off or disappear randomly maybe is just me but........ :'(

5. TirithRR

I'd imagine that anti-piracy will become much more wide spread as the months go by. The normal firmware issues and flashcart incompatibilities still affect games that have been patched for anti-piracy though. So the anti-piracy patches don't fix everything for every card. Freezes, Save issues, glitches, etc can still happen that are unrelated to the Anti-Piracy.

6. spawn7883

I see /sigh. Isn't it great that original game only cost around $10 each and Nintendo offer online downloading it would be so great. Anyway that won't happen not in the future or anytime soon.

7. TirithRR

The console, even hand held console, world isn't quite ready for downloading games. I mean, Sony would have been more successful if the PSP Go also had a UMD Drive that would allow users to play their existing library. But it seems people in general still don't like the idea of not having a physical copy when they pay for something.

8. spawn7883

I think is changing though at least from my country. A couple of my friends started to buy CD keys online and just download the game somewhere. Is cheap and they get to play the original game, usually just those with online experiences like Warcraft, C&C, Starcraft etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.