1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensei not working after I save.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sqaur, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaur

sqaur Member

I got an R4, I got the latest firmware and I just formatted my micro sd.

When I first put SMT on it started up fine, I played it for a while and then I saved and turned it off. When I tried to turn it back on to play, I just get a white screen. I have this problem with no other of my roms. I know it must be my sav, because I deleted my sav and rom, then restracted the rom in my folder and it worked again. But when I saved and restarted it just gave me the white screen.

I spent like 20 minutes on the forums and google and I cant find a solution. Can anyone help me?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What firmware version are you using? For which specific R4 etc.

3. sqaur

sqaur Member

v 1.23 firmware for the original R4 not the R4i

Edit: Uh that 1.23 one was acting too laggy so I went back to 1.18... the SMT still doesnt work though. Am I the only one with this problem on R4?

4. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Huh. When I was at day 4, at a certain mission, my game froze in a middle of a mission...

5. sqaur

sqaur Member

You got an R4? and what firmware?

6. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Same as you. The latest.

7. sqaur

sqaur Member

I think I figured out what was wrong. I must of downloaded it bad, like something might of went wrong when I downloaded it. So I re-downloaded it and now it works. Thanks for anyone that tried to help. Yall might want to put re downloading in the common issue thread, might save alot of hassle.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If it extracts fine, then it's usually okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.